35th Anniversary 39k miles

majbird12

For Sale: 1990 35th Anniversary Super Coupe. I am the second owner of the car. It has 39,xxx original miles. The car was never driven in the winter and is in very nice shape. The paint is in great condition, no fading / peeling. No rust. It has power windows, power locks, sun roof / moon roof, power mirrors, power seats, ride control, diagnostics display, lumbar / side bolster in front seats, automatic hi/lo headlamps - everything listed works. The passenger side front window goes up slowly and sometimes stops. A new motor should take care of it. The interior is in very good shape. The interior is immaculate and looks like new. I have the 35th anniversary kit that came with the car which includes: car cover, 35th Anniv floor mats, cleaning kit, etc.
When I purchased the car, the factory stereo did not work. I purchased / installed a nice Kenwood head unit. The factory amps still work and sound good. I will give you the original deck if you wish to have it repaired to keep the car original.
The rims pictured do not come with the car, the original rims will be sold with the car. The rims were re-powder coated last fall. The A/C is not cold, I took it in and they tell me it needs to be recharged. The battery is around 1-2 years old and I put new belts on this past fall.
This has been a very fun car, however I have one too many cars and not enough time to enjoy it right now.
I want $5400 OBO for the car. If you have any questions let me know. If you are looking for a 35th anniversary tbird in original condition with low miles this is the car. I am located in NW iowa. Shoot me an offer.
-Tim

Attachments

• 100_2658.jpg
    100_2658.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 268
  • 100_2666.jpg
    100_2666.jpg
    395.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 296
  • 2.jpg