Dresses up engine

try2v8

Have my motor out and wanted to make it look pretty lol. wondering if anyone wanted to show pics of theirs 4 ideas.

Colors are light enough to see potential oil leaks but it still just looks clean. cast coat iron, flat aluminum and natural aluminum. this is what I do all the SC motors in unless customer asks for something else.

Last edited:
An old picture of my previous engine with the M112 blower. I dont have any current engine pictures (out of the car)

Ken

Attachments

• front view1.jpg
    front view1.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 157
do you guys install your motors how i see them on the engine stand....

if so seems like a pain:rolleyes:

C'mon, you know better than to ask that question. I'm sure Ken will say the same thing as me.........you want to make sure that everything fits and there's no surprizes, if there is it's a whole lot easier to tackle with the motor out of the car. Once you're satisfied then you can remove what you need to drop the motor in the car.

b4b91a7b7bddd44a8441

b4b91a7b7bddd44a8441.jpg

Here is a picture of my motor build by Suprchargeit. Clean and beautiful and ready to tear up the street. :D

Last edited:
Colors are light enough to see potential oil leaks but it still just looks clean. cast coat iron, flat aluminum and natural aluminum. this is what I do all the SC motors in unless customer asks for something else.

What parts are flat and which ones are natural aluminum?

Back