NEW Cobra Rear Hubs and Bearings *** SOLD ***

DLF

Brand New FRPP Cobra Rear Hubs and Wheel Bearings.

$325 shipped (lower 48), payment via PayPal to dlfraleigh@comcast.net.

Attachments

• Hubs_Bearings.jpg
    Hubs_Bearings.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 140
  • CobraHubs.jpg
    CobraHubs.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 114
  • HubBearing.jpg
    HubBearing.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
I've had some serious inquiries, but no payments yet.

First with the $$ wins, not the first to PM me.

Sorry to be naive. Are these better than our stop hub/bearing setups? Just trying to udnerstand why one would want to swap them out.

What else would be needed to do a whole 4 wheel bolt pattern swap, and about how much would it cost in total (without the cost of wheels)? Thanks.

Michael

What else would be needed to do a whole 4 wheel bolt pattern swap, and about how much would it cost in total (without the cost of wheels)? Thanks.

Michael

2 front hubs and 4 retainer nuts.

The total cost would depend upon what you do with the brakes.

2 front hubs and 4 retainer nuts.

The total cost would depend upon what you do with the brakes.
So what would the front hubs and retainer nuts cost? What are the options with brakes (and cost)? Thanks.

Michael

This is a "For Sale" thread, it's not the place to ask Tech questions.
So I guess I should buy first and ask questions later? That doesn't seem so smart to me, but maybe that's the way you like your buyers.

I've seen threads get so off topic in these Forums: you do recall the 5 page 'New wheels for my 91 SC' thread in the "Non-Technical" Forum that involved his ride height going up after installing your delrin bushings? I didn't see you trying to smack anyone around with staying on topic in that thread. In fact, you got quite involved with 'tech talk' in the "Non-Technical" Forum yourself in that thread. I guess it's all good when you're the one doing it...

I didn't think that asking what things 'cost' for related components in a "For Sale" thread was too far of a stretch. Thanks for helping me in determining if this was a good 'buy' for me in a "For Sale" thread.

Good luck with your sale.

Last edited:
So I guess I should buy first and ask questions later? That doesn't seem so smart to me, but maybe that's the way you like your buyers.

I've seen threads get so off topic in these Forums: you do recall the 5 page 'New wheels for my 91 SC' thread in the "Non-Technical" Forum that involved his ride height going up after installing your delrin bushings? I didn't see you trying to smack anyone around with staying on topic in that thread. In fact, you got quite involved with 'tech talk' in the "Non-Technical" Forum yourself in that thread. I guess it's all good when it suits you...

I didn't think that asking what things 'cost' for related components in a "For Sale" thread was too far of a stretch. Thanks for helping me in determining if this was a good 'buy' for me in a "For Sale" thread.

Good luck with your sale.

Wow!

You really expect me to take the time to list all of the possible brake options, along with the costs, for the opposite end of the car I might add, because you might be interested in buying something that I already have a buyer for!

Try and do some research on your own.

As for David's thread, we've known each other quite a while, mind your own business.

Last edited:
As for David's thread, we've known each other quite a while, mind your own business.
I didn't think you'd have any kind of answer for that. How do you think you can get in my face and me not get in yours? If you don't like it, don't do it!

So what would the front hubs and retainer nuts cost? What are the options with brakes (and cost)? Thanks.

Michael

Check over on TCCoA. There are quite a few recent threads with updated prices.
I'm going with Cobra calipers which cost $200 a few months back, and coated KVR rotors which cost a pretty penny. Also purchased relocation brackets from David Dalke so I can use Cobra rear rotors with Tbird calipers.

Doug, payment has been sent. Sorry about the delay.

-Corey

Check over on TCCoA. There are quite a few recent threads with updated prices.
I'm going with Cobra calipers which cost $200 a few months back, and coated KVR rotors which cost a pretty penny. Also purchased relocation brackets from David Dalke so I can use Cobra rear rotors with Tbird calipers.

-Corey
Thanks, Corey. I'll take a look there.

Michael

Back