UPDATED - 1994 5-Speed Part Out, Bright White on Red...

Wardboy

Bought this car with a seized engine off another club member back in the fall to grab some parts to start restoring my other '94. Car is bright white on red cloth, non-moonroof, non-keyless entry, non-JBL. As a whole, it's very lightly optioned. The 145mph reads 147K but the previous owner informed me the odometer wasn't worring when the engine seized. Has replacement headlight's that look almost brand new. All parts are best offer, and since the car has been taking up space in my parents driveway since December, :rolleyes: no reasonible offer will be refused! Email supcpe94@hotmail.com or PM me for any questions or requests for pictures. I work two job's so it may take a bit until I respond, but I will get back to anyone who inquires.

Updated 04/23/2012

I'm looking for a blower for possible trade;
preferably late model, but a decent '89-93 would work fine.

Here's an updated list of what's already gone...

Engine, Heads, Intake, Supercharger, Balancer, Front Cover...
Transmission, Shifter, Complete Clutch Pedal Assembly, Clutch Master Cylinder, Reservoir and Line
Both Engine Fans, IRCM, ARC Computer, EEC...
Both Bumper Covers, Headlights, Foglamps, Taillamps, Ground Effect Retainers and Header Panel...
Intake Tube, MAF, Throttle Body...
Black Cluster Surround, Radio Surround and all Interior Switches...
Shocks and Struts...
Sale Pending Payment on all AC Parts...

Everything else still available, including 145 speedo, Late Model Manifolds and Tokicos.

Thanks,

DW

Last edited:
I need the complete clutch pedal setup (pedal/master cylinder/reservoir/hydraulic line), shipped to 08731.

clutch interlock switch bracket

If you still have it I'll take the clutch interlock switch bracket, say $15>00 shipped to 95361

thanks Jim

PM's or emails sent to everyone that inquired. Changed the wording in the listing to make it less confusing. Yes, the tranny spoken for. It's sitting in the garage waiting to go in my '93. :)

Dave

Red interior.

Can you post pics? I'm interested in the front seats, and the center console. Maybe the door panels too. You can e-mail the pics to rcbauer@att.net if you cannot post em here.

Back