1991 SC complete part out

quicktsi

The car has 192k on. I will take more pictures as I get parts removed. If you need something do not hesitate to ask. The car was removed from duty from the ABS pressure switch going bad and not being able to get the old one out. I am flexible on shipping method and all parts would ship from my zip code of 73099. Buyers will pay all shipping and any fees. Local pick up is available. The car will leave my garage on flat bed. The only pieces I am keeping are the aftermarket radio and Optima battery. The back seat top piece is in good condition, the rest of the leather is ripped and torn. The carpet is good condition. The VMM works. I will start removing parts tomorrow after work.

Brand new never installed abs pressure switch from GM- 100.00
Firestone wide oval OEM size mounted and balanced, less than 1k on them on properly aligned car 300.00 for the set.
BHJ Harmonic balancer purchased a little over a year ago and used less than 3,000 miles. 300.00
Tokico Illumina shock strut combo- 25k, have always ran them in firm mode as a little soft in normal mode. 250.00
ARP head stud kit chevy model used 3,000 miles 75.00
Factory heads with valve job and new valve stem seals- 3,000 miles 200.00 for the set
OEM supercharger with 3,000 on the new bearings 100.00
OEM heads from 140k car -100.00 for the set
2 x intercoolers 50.00 each
K&N panel filter 20.00
metal radiator with shroud 100.00

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg
IMG_0921.jpg
IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg
IMG_0925.jpg

Last edited:
The JBL speakers are present and working. If you see anything you are interested in do not hesitate to ask. It is an automatic car and non sunroof. The headliner is nice if a local is looking for one. I can take pictures of any part you are looking for. It also has ported OEM headers with newer o2 sensors.

MORE PICTURES OF SOME OF THE PARTS REMOVED ARE ON PAGE 3

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

Last edited:
When all the parts are stripped from the car what will become of the shell? I have a couple of rusted out but complete sc's and would like to build a complete one with a rust free body. Let me know

When all the parts are stripped from the car what will become of the shell? I have a couple of rusted out but complete sc's and would like to build a complete one with a rust free body. Let me know

I was planning to run it across the scales. I would imagine it would be really expensive to get the shell to you.

Back