I thought you guys might get a kick out of this

He's just an old man wanting to complain about something. Alot of people rant and rave about all types of crap from relationships to government, the problem is they really don't want to be a part of the solution or really even want there to be a solution. I truly believe some need that whatever thing to complain about, gives them a sense of purpose and atleast some one else to blame for most of their bad choices in life. So i say just let him be and walk by him. The more of an audience he receives the more he will perform.

Haha yeah I should have put a warning about the language. The guys that were filming him were being pretty mean. I usually i try to avoid being around that old guy whenever I'm there. As do most people at the track but the guys filming were egging him on this time.

Haha yeah I should have put a warning about the language. The guys that were filming him were being pretty mean. I usually i try to avoid being around that old guy whenever I'm there. As do most people at the track but the guys filming were egging him on this time.

Did you ever put your car on the track to see what it will do with 300 plus rwhp ?

David

Did you ever put your car on the track to see what it will do with 300 plus rwhp ?

David

I haven't yet unfortunately. I wanna put 10 rib pulleys on my car before I race it so i won't get any belt slip. I'm getting a little belt slip with the scp pulleys i have on now. I was gonna use the 300 dollars I'm suppose to get back from taxes to buy the pulleys but it has been over a month and I still haven't got my money. :mad: I've gotten a little impatient so I'm just gonna buy the pulleys with my own money. I tried calling Charles Warner twice today to buy the pulleys from him but he isn't answering his phone though. :(

Back