PDA

View Full Version : wow this place s dead.

ganuolfthegrey
03-31-2012, 03:17 PM
where is everyone.

PDQ SC
03-31-2012, 04:08 PM
Sittin here waitin' for the Jayhawks to "open up a can" on Ohio.:cool:

Melon
03-31-2012, 09:11 PM
I spent a night in the ER... something about having to receive 4 units of blood because my hemoglobin was so low... who knew :rolleyes:

And otherwise have been busy working, moving into our new house, and taking care of a baby :D

Regul8r
04-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Getting ready to retire AND running the bar!

10 Working days til I am RETIRED!!!
Had my Retirement Ceremony this past Wednesday, now all that is left is to clear post!

kenewagner
04-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Got a lot of things going, brother from California and his family coming for a week, I have a huge review of my shop tomorrow (a every 3 year thing), building ICs to fund the car. Still hope to have the car finished this coming week and pictures taken

Ken

kenewagner
04-01-2012, 09:23 PM
I spent a night in the ER... something about having to receive 4 units of blood because my hemoglobin was so low... who knew :rolleyes:

And otherwise have been busy working, moving into our new house, and taking care of a baby :D

Glad you are OK. We have a new local guy with an SC here in Omaha. Maybe the local club can start to grow

Ken

gogo5.0
04-02-2012, 02:58 AM
Mine is still broken. I did park it in a different spot, though.

benny

kenewagner
04-02-2012, 07:37 AM
Mine is still broken. I did park it in a different spot, though.

benny

Lets fix it:D

Ken

Melon
04-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Glad you are OK. We have a new local guy with an SC here in Omaha. Maybe the local club can start to grow

Ken

I'm doing better now. I had a barium xray today (yummy) and have a follow-up with my doctor on Wednesday. Hoping to find this quick and take care of it. I don't want to get more blood.

And awesome - we, the local guys, need to get together again soon. It's been a while.

ganuolfthegrey
08-16-2012, 11:25 AM
i know what ryans doing. but where is everyone else?

r1dd1ck913
08-16-2012, 11:33 AM
I saw this over at tccoa today. http://forums.tccoa.com/showpost.php?p=1435450&postcount=511

ganuolfthegrey
08-16-2012, 11:58 AM
can see that what's it say

David Neibert
08-16-2012, 01:02 PM
can see that what's it say

It's a post about the most ghetto things you've seen done to a Tbird and it has these pictures attached.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/93slammer/WingedBird2.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/93slammer/WingedBird1.jpg

David

ganuolfthegrey
08-16-2012, 02:37 PM
well dave there just jealous and most of there cars are a joke.

like travaler nice hydro locked motor man. I thought that was priceless.
i find the the tool that posted where my car is at is going to something he don't like.
oh and i find it funny about the sticker comment because the stickers i have are of the sccoa shoot out. one of the gym i train at. lol
far as rust my car as very little mike. you don't ~~~~ buddy. The rust i had underneath was mostly surface rust. most of has been treated or parts replace like the irs braces and pumpkin.

Silenced
08-16-2012, 03:08 PM
well dave there just jealous and most of there cars are a joke.

like travaler nice hydro locked motor man. I thought that was priceless.
i find the the tool that posted where my car is at is going to something he don't like.
oh and i find it funny about the sticker comment because the stickers i have are of the sccoa shoot out. one of the gym i train at. lol
far as rust my car as very little mike. you don't ~~~~ buddy. The rust i had underneath was mostly surface rust. most of has been treated or parts replace like the irs braces and pumpkin.

Jason, they are not Jealous. They all have MN12s of their own that they like better.

And since you think it makes it SOO easy to find your car by saying it's in Merriam, KS, why don't you go get the guy who posted it's location ("lola") and do "Something he don't like". He's in Raytown. Good luck, buddy.

Melon
08-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Atleast Mike is doing the vast majority of the work on his car.

It's your car and you can do what you want. And it's just my opinion, but I think the wing looks gaudy.

As far as what I'm doing lately, I got promoted at work and have been working more hours than I was before. And after work, I come home and hang out with my wife and kid so unless its maintenance, both SCs have taken a backseat lately.

35thauto
08-19-2012, 04:13 AM
I can only view from afar... I now have an engine replacement task in my future.
Funny how another part of my car got jealous of the body & now has a knock & demands attention. For those who have not seen it (95SC)

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_vehicle.php?do=view_vehicle&id=279

So I posted in the Socal. forum to see if I can get any help with it....

I miss the G2G's like mad. I am however having the time of my life in the working world.