• DSC03267.JPG
    DSC03267.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC03268.JPG
    DSC03268.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Pricing for wheels

Not sure how the pricing info did not make it to the post... my apologies, no intent to deceive anyone.

The wheels are only 14ms old and they were on the car for about 5 months in 2011 (from June until late October) and have about 3k miles on them and the tires. Wheels were purchased as a Christmas gift in December 2010. Tire were purchased new last May, 2011. Fronts are BFG Advantage, 225/50/18 and the rear are Yokahama S.Drives 255/45/18, again, about 3k miles on them. Wheels were about 225.ea shipped and the tires were about 320.00 fronts, 520.00 rears. Would like to get 950.00 for them but offers can be made. Prefer local pick up, (Boston area) but will ship at buyers expense

The Cougar they were on had the Factory Sport package, I had used the Tokico lowering springs/struts/shocks and there were no issues at all with fitment over the calipers. The wheels do come with centering rings to insure proper mounting points on the hubs, offset was dead-on, no fitment issues at all.

LOWER PRICE....750.00 plus shipping...

Last edited:
Off-set

The off-set is +38mm... there were no fitment issues at all. A friend is using these same wheels. but all chrome, on his 96 Cougar.

Center caps included...

Feel free to make reasonable offers... pick up is preferred, but will ship at buyers expense

Last edited:
Radio Bezel

Cover has no wear marks, scrapes or burns. No idea why hole is enlarged, but it is not seen when mounted in place.

Want to keep all black bezels together as a set, unless various buyers chime in... 100.00 plus shipping for all pieces including appropriate air tube...

Wheel width

Wheels are 8.5" wide

18inch x 8.5inch with +38mm off-set

No lugnuts available, sorry

No curb rash at all... no fitment issues... no tire issues, as new...

Wheels

To every one who has inquired:

In response to the offers and to "What is your bottom line?"

If you come pick them up, I'll take 750.00 cash. I do not need any other parts, as my son no longer has the car.

For those who have requested shipping... I would estimate shipping to cost 30.00 to 50.00 per wheel, depending on location. I am on the East Coast, in the Boston MA area.

Thank you.

Wheels are sold!!!

WHEELS are NOT SOLD!!

Still available.... BOLT PATTERN is 5x4.25 or 5x108mm.

These are STANDARD COUGAR and T-BIRD WHEELS.

They WILL NOT fit Mustang, Crown Vic etc...

Please check your bolt pattern, I do not know what YOU have!

Last edited:
NOT SOLD... STILL AVAILABLE as of 05/09/12

Wheels would not fit buyers car... he did not know what BOLT PATTERN was.

Any ways.... still have them... cash talks... come get 'em!!!!

Back