Help fan stopped working

buck92sc

Hi, over the past few days my battery had been starting to get weak, the car was cranking very slow, and eventually it died. I have the fan so that it is on all the time (cut #14 pin on IRCM). Yesterday, before the battery died completely the fan would still come on when the key was on. Today when i put hte new battery in the fan does not come on. I figured that the fan was bad, so i plugged in another one i had laying around and that one didnt work either. When i turn the key on or off i can hear a click coming from the IRCM. Can someone please give me some advice on how to check the IRCM, or maybe it burned the fusible link? Id really appreciate any advice on where to start, I need the car as soon as possible. I have a voltmeter, so i can test whatever i need, i just dont know what to test, and what the voltage should read. Thanks again.

Kyle

Any ideas? Please!!!! Anything is appreciated, i just need something to start with. Im guessing it would be the IRCM if it isnt the fan itself, which i know its not....but i dont want to buy a new one for no reason....does anyone know how to test it? or any other things i can check? Thanks

Kyle

Back