Local parts??

kamakazie_1

Hey guys, anyone seen an SC locally in any of the junk yards?? I need one PS pump with our VES switch in it and just a VES if anyone has seen anything in the junk yards here lately? Or if any of you are hording some PS pumps... :D

We know that never happens with our cars!! :eek:

RJ

RJ, I haven't been out to the LKQ yard in Daytona in quite a while, but was thinking about it this week (need a couple items myself) and I am hoping to get out there in the next week or so, so...If I see one I'll give you a call bud,

Dan

Thanks Dan, I was up there a couple months ago and they didn't have any SCs, there were only a couple of Tbirds period. There are several MN12s in north Brevard Auto Salvage but no SCs, and Cocoa Salvage is the same thing, the one 95SC they had there from cash for clunkers was finally scrapped, probably right after I got the tranny out of it.. Let me know if you find anything..

RJ

Yeah, it's a longshot anymore ...They have a list of new additions on their website, but they don't ever seem to designate any specificity as to SC or not, they just put "Ford Thunderbird" when they list it, so it's on us to go and see. Anyhoo, will holler if I see one.

Back