HID Conversion Kits

I have a VVME 35w Digital Slim Ballast Bi Xenon 9007 kit in my car. Well worth the time and money, IMHO.

Last edited:
Go to ddmtuning, i know a couple people who use their kits and they are very happy with them plus they have a lifetime warranty

I just purchased a full set from ddmtuning last night. I went with 6000k 35watts for lows, highs, and foglights. Costed about $145 shipped. You can buy 55watt hid's also but the color is different between the two and you don't want to use 55watt's for the foglights. I wanted mine to be uniform in color so thats what I went with.

chris

Last edited:
I had HID headlights that I had installed well worth it in my opinion, as far as I know 6000k are the brightest. I am including photos from my 94 lx that had them as I have not been able to get them for my sc yet.

2010-09-18003942.jpg

2010-09-18004002.jpg

I have a VVME 35w Digital Slim Ballast Bi Xenon 9007 kit in my car. Well worth the time and money, IMHO.

I just checked out your cars on your web site. Which one have you done this to? I'm very interested in this, if you used the T-bird for this mod.

I have a set of HIDs in mine. Not that style though, they came with what looks like a new housing for the projector and has halos with it. You can look on TCCoA and find out more about them...but you will have to have a kit like it since I think they stopped making it.

Attachments

• Image0044.jpg
    Image0044.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 104
I just checked out your cars on your web site. Which one have you done this to? I'm very interested in this, if you used the T-bird for this mod.

It's the SC.

I also have aftermarket HID's in the LSC, but it came from the factory with HID's.

Back