89 sc for sale needs work

tbirdsc15

This is a friend of mines car. I will give you a little back ground on it. It sat for many many years in the grass, It is pretty rusty underneath, The trans went out on it so it got parked, That was about six or so years ago, Maybe longer, while it was sitting someone took the converters off of it. He removed the trans and had my trans tech at work (Ford Dealership) rebuild the trans, I guess it had to get a lot of new hard parts along with all the basic stuff. Reinstalled the trans and now it wont shift out of first gear. Trans tech says due to downshift cable not being adjusted properly ???? My friend tried adjusting and still wont come out of first. No idea. So it needs pipes from manifolds to resonator. It needs the trans figured out. Interior is not the greatest and like I said underbody is crispy. It does have Four brand new tires, Never driven on, Brand new front and rear brake pads and rotors, Also never driven on. It does start right up and runs good. It says it has around 56000 miles on the clock, No idea if it works or if it accuarate. He is done with it and wants to sell it but has no idea what he can get for it. Open to offers. Please pm me your email address for pics. I will send to emails, I tried to upload them on here and said there is a missing security token and they wont upload ???

Back