PDA

View Full Version : Official 2012 carlisle thread!!!!!

XxSlowpokexX
05-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Ok...

Yes I been slacking. I also may be SC less but Ill be bringing my $1,500 projetc 94 stang vert! (I get excited when I get a bargain)

Anyways here we go......

Guys/Gals,

This is the offiial Carlisle thread which I will posting all official information on. I welcome any comments or reccomendations for any new or current events.

REGISTRATION

When registering, use "Super Coupe Club of America" for your club affiliation - do NOT abbreviate to SCCoA. Each year we get a certain number of cars, Carlisle provides us a free tent to shelter us from weather, so don't forget to register under "Super Coupe Club of America."

More info here -

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/ford-nationals/

Also the more people that pre-register the more field space we get which is VERY VERY IMPORTANT!

TSHIRTS

Sorry guys/Gals...Tshirts are a no go this year again. A combination of my tshirt guy closing shop and not really able to get a design together, get to the new guy and print....If someone feels they can get something going PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Ijust dojnt hav ethe time during normal daylight hours..So Ill leave a spot for shirts...JUST IN CASE

OK so let me know if your going...And if youde like a Tshirt or shirts an dwhat sizes in case we get them going. I dont see them being more than $20 a pop. I believ eit was $15 last I did it with design cost sincluded and all

1) xxslowpokexx (Pre Registered)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

Hotel (Ken Seegers)

Ken had reserved some rooms at HC but I believe they may have been sold out. HOWEVER if you call.....AAA members price for Hotel Carlisle is 111.96. Regular price is 139.95. The reservations were under the "Super Coupe Club of America" so you can still give it a shot. Hotel info below..Ken is allergic to change thus the Hotel Carlisle AGAIN!

1700 Harrisburg Pike
Carlisle, PA 17015
(800) 692-7315

Also for those that dont want to spend that much there is the Super 8 North next door. Its an Ideal situation for us all getting together as they are literally next door to one another.

1800 Harrisburg Pike
Carlisle, PA 17013
(717) 249-7000

http://www.super8.com/Super8/control...ce_nostay=true

CRUISE - Friday Dave Ward

The official 2nd year running cruise to HOOTERS!!!!!!!! So long as we all fill up with gas.........NO PROBLEMS!..Ever see 20 plus cars pull in for gas at once...yah..ANYWAYS....Its cool and its fun. Where else do you get to cruise with so many other SC's at once...NOWHERE! Afterwards......DRINKING AT HC! SC STYLE! Maybe Dave can get us preferential treatment at hooters even....MAYBBEEE..Also..It be cool if we all kinda leave the fairgrounds at the same time...But we shall see....It be nice to do teh cruise saturday when more people are here..But saturdays are JAM PACKED..Karts and Dinner!

GO KARTS Saturday 11pm - Damon Baumann

For many years in a row we have been doing an organized go-kart event. The past few years it has been broken down into two events. The 11pm event…the 12pm event. For the sake of prosperity the 11pm event is only to be discussed!

Generally 10 cars are available although that can change. We rent the track for an hour. And that changes yearly. Individual pricing depends on what they charge. Pricing has been 350, 450, 550 (see a pattern). But guaranteed it will be the best money spent at Carlisle besides the show itself!
This year as last I will be asking for people to pay upfront if they can as I have to pay for the track rental in full personally

We will be doing 4 15 min races and people can buy a 15($15), 30 ($30) or hour ($60) slot. I generally do 30 min and give someone else a chance as there are only 10 cars. It was once again
Those interested in this event

1) xxslowpokexx
2) Paul H (1 HR)
3) Tommy P (1 HR)
4) Dave Ward (1Hr)
5) Ken Seegers (1 Hr)
6) Ralph (1 HR)
7) Pat Depersia (1HR)
8) Voula (1hr)
9)
10)

Dinner Saturday 8 pm John Miller/Don ONeil .

We are doing 8pm so we dont have to leave the fairgrounds early and miss all the end of day events! YOU NEED TO SEE JOHN MILLER or DON O NEIL SATURDAY TO GET A HEAD COUNT TOGETHER!!!!

Trophies NO..Plaques YES!!!! and Raffle

This year Plaques. Best of show 1st 2nd and 3rd place. Trophies well do again maybe in the future.

These awards will be voted on by the SC community This year we will keep this open to all at Carlisle that register under SCCOA...I was going to let only preregistered people in on this....BUT...So long as you register under the SCCOA...OK FINE YER IN!..BUT AGAIN PLEASE PREREGISTER!

Vendors that have commited to donating again this year:

1) RJGRAUL Ralph on the site ( Hes an amsoil dealer as well as other products)

Anyone else want to step up to the plate??? Anyone have connections??? This is for you guys!!! HELP! COMMOONNEEEE

BBQ

We had a semi successful BBQ last year and collected money for those that ate. Do you think a pay per item or a chip in for the total is better? I just dont want people shelling out thier own cash and comming up short. Anyone want to offer lead this??? We need grills and coolers!

Any other ideas you think we can pull off let me know..And all help offered is welcomed!

Thanks all!!!

Damon
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110

J dot Miller
05-09-2012, 08:07 PM
Sign me up for a 2X and a medium Tee shirt.

BLOWN38
05-09-2012, 08:19 PM
There is a drop down menu for the club affiliation so you can just select Super Coupe Club of America

Chris Vining 95 SC Pre reg
Sherm Vining 94 Mark 8 Pre reg

BLOWN38
05-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Quick shirt design

Tim Groth
05-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Damon, I can work on T-shirts if theres enough interest - still try to make it in the $15 range also...whats the direction of the group as to what they would like to see on the shirts?

Also as usual we will have MA-ADT Shirts available to those who are interested.

-Tim

Ken Seegers
05-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Damon,
I have a mini grill that I can bring. I can cook about 6-8 hamburgers at a time. I can bring burgers.

Let me know.
Ken
PS if we do shirts, I will take one 2XL

rjgraul
05-10-2012, 09:35 AM
I still have plastic utensils that were never open from last year. I will bring a couple large bags of Chips.

I will take a medium shirt if there are any.

Ralph

XxSlowpokexX
05-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Damon, I can work on T-shirts if theres enough interest - still try to make it in the $15 range also...whats the direction of the group as to what they would like to see on the shirts?

-Tim

Tim if you could that be great. We can make them simple.

Do we do both sides or one?

I always wanted to do a Supercoupes Invade Carlisle 2012 shirt with a picture of a supercoupe or xr7 or both then june 1st -3rd on the bottom

Or SCCOA Invades Carlisle...Just some thoughts..And Ill take a 3 or 2x for the MA-ADT shirt.

If you put together something Im sure it will be a seller.

XxSlowpokexX
05-10-2012, 02:52 PM
I just saw Chris's thing. Whatever you guys come up with Maybe we can use the sccoa logo?(If you call it that)

rjgraul
05-10-2012, 04:41 PM
I just got my Carlisle package with the car registration decal today. Looks like we are in Section Y this year.

XxSlowpokexX
05-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Me too.....But I may have to change that!

J dot Miller
05-10-2012, 08:26 PM

I like to get one of them too... 2X.

:eek:

Tim Groth
05-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Here's a quick shirt design - please let me know if its okay by the group so I can work towards making our deadline.

-Tim

rjgraul
05-12-2012, 07:21 AM
Here's a quick shirt design - please let me know if its okay by the group so I can work towards making our deadline.

-Tim

Looks pretty good.

J dot Miller
05-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Looks good. Would prefer a color that will get beer stained so quickly like blue??

Tim Groth
05-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Blue shirts are manageable...Its whatever everyone likes.

-Tim

rjgraul
05-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Blue shirts are manageable...Its whatever everyone likes.

-Tim

Blue is good. :D

XxSlowpokexX
05-15-2012, 11:25 AM
Im down for white or black..Or blue haha...Do you think we can have less tbirds on there? perhaps one fo rthe back>? Maybe sccoa logo on front? just some ideas. Id pick up one of whatever

Wardboy
05-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Boy, I've been too busy trying to get the Teal car ready that I didn't even see this!! T-shirt Design looks great. I'd be good with white or black, preferably white. Put me down for an X-Large if we do them! Damon, I'll see what I can do about getting special treatment for us at Hooters!!

Dave

Tim Groth
05-15-2012, 07:27 PM
Does anyone have the SCCoA Graphics for the front logo? I can make it any way y'all like its no big deal. I will work on some different front designs and we can make a decision.

I need to get the ordered placed by this Friday to make sure we have them in enough time for Carlisle.

Right Now 20 T-shirts is 15$ a shirt - I have no problem buying them and everyone paying me when they come to the show - shoot usually some buy at the show that aren't aware of the shirts being made...How did you do this last year Damon - what works best in your oppinion?

-Tim

Tim Groth
05-15-2012, 08:08 PM
Second Shirt Attempt - I think this shirt is the overall winner but I will hear the final word from the group. If a bunch of these are purchased they appeal to the entire club rather than just the few of us that attend Carlisle. That way whats not sold then can be sold on here.

Let me know.

-Tim

rjgraul
05-15-2012, 08:22 PM
Looks good Tim. White would be cooler in the heat at Carlisle than a dark color.

Ralph

Tim Groth
05-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Looks good Tim. White would be cooler in the heat at Carlisle than a dark color.

Ralph

I agree completely but will let the majority rule. I may try to get 10 Black and 10 White ...that way folks have an option

-Tim

Ken Seegers
05-15-2012, 11:09 PM
I agree completely but will let the majority rule. I may try to get 10 Black and 10 White ...that way folks have an option

-Tim
Tim,
I'll take white 2xl.
Ken

BLOWN38
05-16-2012, 09:45 AM
I'm cool with that, but shouldn't it have Carlisle on there somewhere?

Whatever comes about I'm in for an XL.

Wardboy
05-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Looks good Tim!! I agree with Chris though; probably should have Carlisle 2012 on it somewhere. In any event, I'll definately take an XL in what ever color we get.

Dave

J dot Miller
05-16-2012, 08:30 PM
Second Shirt Attempt - I think this shirt is the overall winner but I will hear the final word from the group. If a bunch of these are purchased they appeal to the entire club rather than just the few of us that attend Carlisle. That way whats not sold then can be sold on here.

Let me know.

-Tim

I like it because the XR7 is bigger. :)

XxSlowpokexX
05-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Does anyone have the SCCoA Graphics for the front logo? I can make it any way y'all like its no big deal. I will work on some different front designs and we can make a decision.

I need to get the ordered placed by this Friday to make sure we have them in enough time for Carlisle.

Right Now 20 T-shirts is 15$ a shirt - I have no problem buying them and everyone paying me when they come to the show - shoot usually some buy at the show that aren't aware of the shirts being made...How did you do this last year Damon - what works best in your oppinion?

-Tim

I always shell out the money myself. Now I like the shirt but we should have an event related shirt no? And generally I run out and people ask for them that didnt even go..

People like event related shirts

Tim Groth
05-17-2012, 12:57 PM
I will merge the two back designs together to make the final product - so both SC and XR7 images and then instead of the mission statement off the homepage, I'll return the CARLISLE FUN FORD WEEKEND 2012 to the bottom.

I plan to order a total of 30 shirts - 15 white / 15 black and then in each color 2 L / 5 XL / 5 XXL / 3 XXXL...

****Damon - just saw this from your orginal post***

I always wanted to do a Supercoupes Invade Carlisle 2012 shirt with a picture of a supercoupe or xr7 or both then june 1st -3rd on the bottom

****I'll work that angle.

-Tim

Tim Groth
05-17-2012, 01:38 PM
Alright here is the FINAL BACK Design :D. Think I have nailed it based on everyones request...

As for shirt colors I will be doing WHITE and BLUE Shirts....I like black but the art work doesn't turn out worth a poop on the black since the colors have to be inverted and it looks like a blob honestly.

-Tim

BLOWN38
05-17-2012, 01:55 PM
Alright here is the FINAL BACK Design :D. Think I have nailed it based on everyones request...

As for shirt colors I will be doing WHITE and BLUE Shirts....I like black but the art work doesn't turn out worth a poop on the black since the colors have to be inverted and it looks like a blob honestly.

-Tim

Need a kegg in the trunk or somewhere.:D

Wardboy
05-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Couldn't you put a bunch of guys/focus girls playing beer pong underneath the two cars?!? Maybe add some guy passed out on the macadam somewhere in the backround?!? :D Seriously, shirt design looks awesome Tim. Might even buy a second if we have any XL's left over after the show.

Dave

BLOWN38
05-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Yes they look great. And I like that blue!

Tim Groth
05-17-2012, 04:11 PM
Couldn't you put a bunch of guys/focus girls playing beer pong underneath the two cars?!? Maybe add some guy passed out on the macadam somewhere in the backround?!? :D Seriously, shirt design looks awesome Tim. Might even buy a second if we have any XL's left over after the show.

Dave

I was going to crop 4 guys holding some focus guys girlfriend sideways while feeling her up...I thought that best identified us ;):D

-Tim

rjgraul
05-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Tim,
I'll take one white Medium.

Ralph

Tim Groth
05-17-2012, 06:54 PM
Tim,
I'll take one white Medium.

Ralph

Alright, you'll have the one and only Medium in the order. :)

-Tim

89ohmy
05-18-2012, 07:23 AM
So I feel like an idiot but when I registered for the show back in march I forgot to put in supercoupe club of America under my club affiliation and when I recieved my windshield sticker with my space number and all, I realized that I messed yo because the whole reason I wanted to go was because I wanted to park with all of the members of the accosted because I'm a new member and this is my first year..so is there any way to fix this? I already called carlisle events and they changed my affiliation but I don't know if I still have to park In the same spot..I really don't want to be put with rice fords or something ridiculous..any help is appreciated guys:)

BLOWN38
05-18-2012, 10:02 AM
So I feel like an idiot but when I registered for the show back in march I forgot to put in supercoupe club of America under my club affiliation and when I recieved my windshield sticker with my space number and all, I realized that I messed yo because the whole reason I wanted to go was because I wanted to park with all of the members of the accosted because I'm a new member and this is my first year..so is there any way to fix this? I already called carlisle events and they changed my affiliation but I don't know if I still have to park In the same spot..I really don't want to be put with rice fords or something ridiculous..any help is appreciated guys:)

If you have a super coupe you will be parked with the super coupes. The Club affiliation goes towards a free tent to hide from the sun if you get 25 pre registrations under a single club name.

You are good to hang out with the other SC owners.:) And generally you can park were ever you want you just wont get any votes if you are in the wrong place.

89ohmy
05-18-2012, 12:54 PM
Cool all I gotta do now is detail it so it looks nice enough to actually be in the show

XxSlowpokexX
05-18-2012, 02:19 PM
Tim thanks a million. I didnt want to drop the ball on this your a life saver..Next year ill make sure to work at it 6 months in adavance!:D

J dot Miller
05-18-2012, 04:39 PM
I still like them but not as much as before. The XR7 is smaller. :eek: :)

Please make the two I ordered blue...

Tim Groth
05-18-2012, 05:49 PM
Tim thanks a million. I didnt want to drop the ball on this your a life saver..Next year ill make sure to work at it 6 months in adavance!:D

Was no problem, glad I could lend a hand to the group.

Here's the shirt order break down with what I ordered - $15 a shirt just like last year :

20 White Shirts : 1-M / 2-L / 10-XL / 5-XXL / 2-XXXL
20 Blue Shirts : 3-L / 10-XL / 5-XXL / 2-XXXL

Spoken For:

1. Ken Seegers - 1 - 2XL - White
2. Ralph - 1 - M - White
3. Damon - 2 - 3XL -White & Blue
4. J Miller - 3 - 2XL - 1XL - Blue
5. Ward - 1 - XL - Not Specified
6. Chris V - 1 - XL - Not Specified
7. Don - 1 - 2XL - Blue
8. Rob - 2 - XL - Unknown

I'll make sure I see that your shirts are given first then the remaining extras will be available to those interested.

-Tim

lube70
05-18-2012, 10:32 PM
I was going to crop 4 guys holding some focus guys girlfriend sideways while feeling her up...I thought that best identified us ;):D

-Tim

I still have those pics!!!! and the father of the boyfriend yelling "GANGBANG"!!!!!

rjgraul
05-19-2012, 05:40 PM
Alright, you'll have the one and only Medium in the order. :)

-Tim

That's because I don't drink Beer. :eek: :D ;)

Ken Seegers
05-19-2012, 06:24 PM
That's because I don't drink Beer. :eek: :D ;)

Well, no better time to start then carlisle!

XxSlowpokexX
05-20-2012, 12:41 AM
hey ill take a white and a blue in xxx:eek::eek:

lube70
05-21-2012, 11:19 AM
Blue XXL if you still have.

Thanks again Tim!!

Don

Tim Groth
05-22-2012, 09:19 AM
Blue XXL if you still have.

Thanks again Tim!!

Don

You got it.

-Tim

Wardboy
05-25-2012, 12:01 PM
Preliminary forcast for next Friday and Saturday....30-40% chance of rain/showers. Go Figure!

Ken Seegers
05-25-2012, 12:03 PM
Preliminary forcast for next Friday and Saturday....30-40% chance of rain/showers. Go Figure!

The weather can't get the current day correct....so your expecting that forecast to be correct????

BLOWN38
05-25-2012, 12:38 PM
The weather can't get the current day correct....so your expecting that forecast to be correct????

Yes. It usually rains then don't it?:(

Wardboy
05-25-2012, 02:35 PM

So True. Maybe it's a good thing since they usually are incorrect!!

Kurt K
05-25-2012, 05:56 PM
With exception of my first two trips to Carlisle (96 and 98, I think), it has rained at least one day every time I've been to Carlisle. On top of that, some of them have been storms. Anyway, I hope you guys have dry weather, or at least none of the rain is in the form of storms.

Me, I'm just hoping I don't have to deal with any storms on the Power Tour.

Hock
05-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Looks like I will be there on Friday, not with my car but on business. I was told by the head of the engineering department that I work in that we will be going down on Friday with the company VP. So it looks like this will be a paid "vacation" for me this year! :D I will do my best to stop by and say hi to everyone before I leave.

XxSlowpokexX
05-26-2012, 03:39 AM
One year I had some training in Mechanicsburg leading up to Carlisle..Free trip as well! But I drove my car !

rjgraul
05-27-2012, 04:48 PM
I just returned from AMSOIL University.... Four more days then depart for Carlisle. I don't recall it raining at all last year!!! Or did I forget??? :eek:

Damon... Do you still need me to bring you oil & a filter? If so send me a PM.

Ralph

J dot Miller
05-28-2012, 09:27 PM
Was no problem, glad I could lend a hand to the group.

Here's the shirt order break down with what I ordered - $15 a shirt just like last year :

20 White Shirts : 1-M / 2-L / 10-XL / 5-XXL / 2-XXXL
20 Blue Shirts : 3-L / 10-XL / 5-XXL / 2-XXXL

Spoken For:

1. Ken Seegers - 1 - 2XL - White
2. Ralph - 1 - M - White
3. Damon - 2 - 3XL -White & Blue
4. J Miller - 2 - 2XL - Blue
5. Ward - 1 - XL - Not Specified
6. Chris V - 1 - XL - Not Specified
7. Don - 1 - 2XL - Blue

I'll make sure I see that your shirts are given first then the remaining extras will be available to those interested.

-Tim

Oh shoot.. I wanted a 2XL for me and a medium (I mean large but tell Her it is a medium) for the old lady. Can you get me a large with a medium tag for Her? ;) If you are strapped I will take the second... But the old lady must get a tee!

Otherwise there can be XR7 hoarding and black eyes in store for me.... If She does not get a tee I will be in BIG TROUBLE!

Ken Seegers
05-28-2012, 09:34 PM
R we still interested in doing bbq? I can bring a portable grill. Still have to finish detailing. I hate this humid weather. Btw I have some guys from the ford garage that will party with us. Practice on beer pong and bean bag toss.

BLOWN38
05-28-2012, 10:09 PM
I'll bring small grill too.

Tim Groth
05-28-2012, 11:02 PM
Miller - I have plenty of shirt so getting one for her is fine. We can square up at the show field...as of right now I have roughly 30 additional shirts.

Chris - Has daniel brought you the Beer Pong Table?

Also any requests on my pre-Carlisle B DOUBLE E DOUBLE R-U-N

BEER RUN?

Also, shooters again this year or just a bottle of liquor a case of red bull and some fruity juices?

I hope this year hotel carlisle has another group of fellow ford owners that like to party or perhaps a wedding Chris and I can Crash and have the bride's father yell at us and ask us to leave :D.

Damnit I love Carlisle!

-Tim

BLOWN38
05-28-2012, 11:32 PM
No call from Daniel yet.

Ken Seegers
05-29-2012, 07:22 AM
Miller - I have plenty of shirt so getting one for her is fine. We can square up at the show field...as of right now I have roughly 30 additional shirts.

Chris - Has daniel brought you the Beer Pong Table?

Also any requests on my pre-Carlisle B DOUBLE E DOUBLE R-U-N

BEER RUN?

Also, shooters again this year or just a bottle of liquor a case of red bull and some fruity juices?

I hope this year hotel carlisle has another group of fellow ford owners that like to party or perhaps a wedding Chris and I can Crash and have the bride's father yell at us and ask us to leave :D.

Damnit I love Carlisle!

-Tim

Don't forgot the Aftershock for those Focus guys! :D

J dot Miller
05-29-2012, 09:28 AM
Thanks Tim...

R we still interested in doing bbq? I can bring a portable grill. Still have to finish detailing.

We should discuss who brings what BBQ item so we do not have too much of one thing.

On that note we have a Buffalo farm nearby so I can bring Bison Burgers. These burgers are best served with some pink in-side. I can bring 20 burgers? Not sure how many people will like these. Let me know if I should bring more... They are gooood!
:)

Ken Seegers
05-29-2012, 10:42 AM
I guess we chased the focus guys away......

http://www.focusrising.com/Lodging.html

rjgraul
05-29-2012, 11:18 AM
I guess we chased the focus guys away......

http://www.focusrising.com/Lodging.html

Hey they have Focus' so they can afford a more expensive motel !!! :D

BLOWN38
05-29-2012, 01:17 PM
Thanks Tim...

We should discuss who brings what BBQ item so we do not have too much of one thing.

On that note we have a Buffalo farm nearby so I can bring Bison Burgers. These burgers are best served with some pink in-side. I can bring 20 burgers? Not sure how many people will like these. Let me know if I should bring more... They are gooood!

I'll try just about anything.

J dot Miller
05-29-2012, 01:59 PM
I ended up getting 24 burgers. I am sure most will like them. I served them at a club picnic meet a few years back and everyone loved them.

Now it would be nice if someone to bring some good sharp cheese.
EDIT: Can someone else volunteer for buns, then someone else condiments and etc???

rjgraul
05-29-2012, 08:08 PM
I will bring the plastic utensils that was not opened from last year and a couple bags of chips. :)

Tim Groth
05-29-2012, 08:24 PM
I ended up getting 24 burgers. I am sure most will like them. I served them at a club picnic meet a few years back and everyone loved them.

EDIT: Can someone else volunteer for buns, then someone else condiments and etc???

I'll grab some Sharp Cheddar Slices.

What time is dinner Friday at Hooter's? As of right now Friday afternoon/eve wil be my arrival.

-Tim

BLOWN38
05-29-2012, 09:01 PM
Meeting Daniel tomorrow for the table.

Plan to be on the field about noon on friday.

Wardboy
05-30-2012, 08:36 AM
I'll grab some Sharp Cheddar Slices.

What time is dinner Friday at Hooter's? As of right now Friday afternoon/eve wil be my arrival.

-Tim

Last year I believe we met at the Hotel Carlisle around 7:00 and headed out. Should be around the same time this year.

Wardboy
05-30-2012, 08:37 AM

Put me down for the burger buns!

Dave

XxSlowpokexX
05-30-2012, 10:33 AM
Ill bring beverages. What should we do for payment? I dont want anyone comming out high and dry?

J dot Miller
05-30-2012, 04:27 PM
I am not looking to profit. If we need a little fund raising to help out the club then you put out a can or pick an amount... Could use any extra for next year...

Alas, people can always help us out in non-monitory ways? Like recruit people for Saturdays nights functions...

XxSlowpokexX
05-30-2012, 05:38 PM
not for profit but to pay for what we buy. If there happened to ever be a profit we can put it aside for next year..Or for the trophies/awards I been buying! haha..Which I decide to only do one this year, Best of show . Once the SCCOA gets its act together perhaps Ill ask if they will support us with awards They did the first year I did it.

J dot Miller
05-30-2012, 06:11 PM
Fair enough. The Bison meat expense ($60) is covered by the ECRTcc/ Eastern PA SCCoA Chapter expense account (proceeds from the car show). :)

By all means you should ask for support to cover the trophy expenses...

Ken Seegers
05-31-2012, 02:10 PM
Looks like tonight is going to be a looonnnngg night. I have to run after work to NJ to pick up a motorcycle and bring it back. I still have to detail the engine, vacuum the interior, clean interior glass, clean interior, clean trunk, final wipe down on the car and pack for the weekend. Only for it to pour on the car friday night. :mad:

Tim Groth
05-31-2012, 03:05 PM
Looks like tonight is going to be a looonnnngg night. I have to run after work to NJ to pick up a motorcycle and bring it back. I still have to detail the engine, vacuum the interior, clean interior glass, clean interior, clean trunk, final wipe down on the car and pack for the weekend. Only for it to pour on the car friday night. :mad:

Haha shooot you got it easy. My car has no bumper covers or hood right now - they're getting painted as we speak...yesterday I installed the transmission...still have to replace the front cover, install the trac loc dif, exaust, headers, and then put the motor back together...

All this so I can enter into the burnout contest this year :D.

-Tim

J dot Miller
05-31-2012, 03:54 PM
KOOL! I will be rooting for you this year!
:D

XxSlowpokexX
05-31-2012, 04:55 PM
remember lots of air pressure!

Tim Groth
05-31-2012, 05:05 PM
Side note - SHIRTS ARRIVED :)

They look great, I'll post pictures up later tonight of them, currently I am greasy from this car work...exhaust and headers are now installed - hoooray for progress.

-Tim

rjgraul
05-31-2012, 06:18 PM
I got the chips today and plates plus last years utensils for the BBQ.......:D

Rob
05-31-2012, 06:26 PM
looks like The wife and I are going to make it this year, finally figured out the electrical short in my car, Tim if you have 2 XL shirts left I would like them. Let me know what you need me to bring? Look forward to seeing everyone again

Tim Groth
05-31-2012, 08:11 PM
looks like The wife and I are going to make it this year, finally figured out the electrical short in my car, Tim if you have 2 XL shirts left I would like them. Let me know what you need me to bring? Look forward to seeing everyone again

Rob I have you covered in either White or Blue shirts - I'll look for you.

-Tim

Tim Groth
05-31-2012, 09:04 PM
Shirts now for sale in For Sale Section.

-Tim

XxSlowpokexX
06-01-2012, 12:08 AM
looks gd Tim..Ill take a xxx or xx of the mid atl shirt as well!

J dot Miller
06-01-2012, 03:46 AM
SWEET!! If I did not tell you before I will take one of each blue SCCoA & MA-ADT in the following sizes:

XXL for me
L for Her but we will tell Her it is a medium :D

BLOWN38
06-01-2012, 11:56 AM
eating lunch at middlesex diner right nows!

Hock
06-01-2012, 08:12 PM
So I made it down there today with my supervisor and the company VP. We managed to find some parts that we needed but more importantly, lol, I was able to pick up a 5spd for my SC for $100, headlights and markers for my truck for $20, and a hood scoop for $60. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to stop over and say hi, but I do want to know who has the charcoal 94-95 SC?

YoungEric
06-01-2012, 08:15 PM
What time do things get going on sat morning? I will be getting into the hotel late tonight. Don't know if anything will be going on then. This is my first time coming to the show.

BLOWN38
06-02-2012, 07:54 AM
Most of us should be on the field by ten. See you there.

Nettlesd
06-03-2012, 03:41 PM
I'll take a couple of the Supercoupe shirts if you have any extra. 1 - L, 1 - XL. I believe I told Damon I would take any Carlisle shirts if any were made. Not sure if these are the same ones.

BLOWN38
06-03-2012, 07:11 PM
I'll take a couple of the Supercoupe shirts if you have any extra. 1 - L, 1 - XL. I believe I told Damon I would take any Carlisle shirts if any were made. Not sure if these are the same ones.

There are plenty left. Tim will be happy to send you as many as you want!:)

XxSlowpokexX
06-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Hey thanks to everyone for a GREAT TIME AGAIN AS ALWAYS!!!!

I personally feel like someone beat me up with a stick after gokarts last night

Well here are the winners.

Best of show SCCOA as voted by sccoa members who registered for the show...Pat DiPersia and his Sparkly blue 1994 Tbird! Congrats Pat!

As for the Popular votes

89-91 SC's

1) MArk Barrett and his 90
2) Bill Evanoff and his 90
3) Rob Floyd and his 89

92-93 SC's

1) Ken Seegers and his 92
2) Rob Sadler and his 93

94-95 SC's

1) Pat DiPersia and his 94
2) Ralph Graul and his 94 (must be a mistake because he NEVER WINS!!!)
3) Chris Vinning and his 95

Best Sportsmanship as awarded by me also goes to Ken Seegers for taking a licking at gokarts and the battle scars to prove it!

Many thanks to Ralph Graul for donating Amsoil products for our yearly raffle and to Bill Evanoff as well for donating a bunch of neat stuff for the cause.

Also thanks to Dave, John, Ken, Chris, Ralph, Fast Freddy (Yes I said Fast Freddy), Rob, Bill and the mid atlantic tbird guys for helping out and contributing to the BBQ as well as other activities throughout the weekend.

I have probably forgotten a few people so please mention them. It was a long ride home and Im taking a nap!.

One more time. THANKS AGAIN ALL! Great weekend as always!! Hopefully we make next years even bigger and better. WE GOT PLANS!:eek: Plus Dave Neibert is cumming so I been told....But rumor has it if he touches soil on the east coast he turns to stone....:D

Tim Groth
06-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Duane - I'll sort the shirts out tomorrow and let ya know what I have. I have several left just unsure of sizes at this time.

As for the weekend, it was great seeing everyone, I had a blast and its always nice seeing everyone again. Congrats to the winners, and many thanks to everyone that had a hand in making the weekend come together.

Now starts the push for more membership/cars for next years event!

-Tim

XxSlowpokexX
06-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Oh and a big thanks to Tim for putting together the Tshirts last minute!

SCTBIRD1173
06-04-2012, 11:21 AM

I feel like I got run over by a go-kart or two! :eek:

Thanks for letting this traitor in on the go-kart festivities :D All you guys are always a blast to hang with! The SC will be back to Carlisle soon enough :rolleyes:

J dot Miller
06-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Also thanks to Dave, John, Ken, Chris, Ralph, Fast Freddy (Yes I said Fast Freddy), Rob, Bill and the mid atlantic tbird guys for helping out and contributing to the BBQ as well as other activities throughout the weekend.

Getting Fast Freddie a/k/a ThunderRoad to give up $60 of the Eastern & Central PA Chapter Operating expense for Bison Burgers just may prove much easier than getting him to come to Carlisle next year. Hint hint...

Ken Seegers
06-04-2012, 12:20 PM

:D

You fell like someone beat you up???? I have a 6" black and blue mark on my leg from the go karts. It was a little rough getting up this morning....but I made into work. Next year Ryan will be old enough to take you out.

Congrats to all the winners...this year we had no teals SC's. Red seem to be the dominate color.

A big thanks to Bill (SCP) for donating parts, Ralph for donating Amsoil, Tim for making really cool shirts, Damon for getting a plaque made for us, John Miller for the Bison burgers.

Hey, Tim here is an idea for next year's shirts: "She was shaking....and then BOOM! :D

Rob
06-04-2012, 12:21 PM
The wife and I made it home about 9 pm. We both had a great time, enjoyed seeing everyone again, and met some new people, it's a great group to be associated with, and look forward to the next outing.

J dot Miller
06-04-2012, 12:25 PM
I almost forgot we had some competition for the back room at the Olive Garden this year. I evoked our 10 year standing reservation and the power of call ahead "get there early" seating to get the room from the Lincoln Mark VIII club.
:cool:

Wardboy
06-04-2012, 02:47 PM
That was by far the best time I've ever had with the go-carts. Really made me wish I had kept my entire hour, but glad that someone else got to enjoy the fun!

Thanks again to Damon for setting everything up...and for providing Friday night's entertainment, Ken and Pat for driving my arse around for the entire weekend, Tim for coming up with some really awesome shirts at the last minute, Bill E. and Ralph for the giveaway items, John for some great burgers, as well as everyone else who pitched in with the cookout, and finally, Jennifer at the Olive Garden, for restoring my faith in waitresses after the Hooter's fiasco.

Ken, don't worry, the teal cars will be back in full force next year. BOOOOMM!!!!

DW

ricardoa1
06-04-2012, 03:19 PM
:confused:

Nobody has pictures???

SCTBIRD1173
06-04-2012, 03:57 PM
I have pics/video of the go-karts I'll put up but I really didn't take many pictures this year on the showfield :(

J dot Miller
06-04-2012, 03:57 PM
I have pictures... But I am tied up preparing for the next event. Should have something on Saturday...

... and finally, Jennifer at the Olive Garden, for restoring my faith in waitresses after the Hooter's fiasco.
DW

I hear someone was banned from Hooters?

BLOWN38
06-04-2012, 04:07 PM

Nobody has pictures???

If you guys want pics you'll have to come to carlisle next year to get them.;):D

Tim Groth
06-04-2012, 05:03 PM
if you guys want pics you'll have to come to carlisle next year to get them.;):d

booooommmmmmmmm!!!!!!

XxSlowpokexX
06-04-2012, 07:12 PM
booooommmmmmmmm!!!!!!

it was like...BOOM

XxSlowpokexX
06-04-2012, 07:16 PM
Next year will be awesome I got the perfect hotel to book. A little further away but they its on Carlisle pike right by hooters and has a club with live music, an outdoor indoor bar and a mechanical bull..Plus they throw a party Friday night for all those attending Carlisle from the various clubs that stay there. I had nuggets on the floor of my room at hotel carlisle and had had a roomkeeper walk in on me taking a dump!..Im done with that place!!!

And nice to see Rico is already having withdrawals!

What pictures????

Tim Groth
06-04-2012, 08:17 PM
So thinking more on the discussion for next years event - would a poll possibly help us to understand whats holding folks up from attending the event? I took time today to read focus rising (since they're doing well with attendance) and they encourage daily drivers, race cars, beaters, and then full blown show cars. Perhaps we should outline this also to encourage newcomers.

Also - an event specific web page for registry would also be a great idea...wasn't carlisle once SCCoA's National Event? Can that be brought back...?

-Tim

Nettlesd
06-04-2012, 08:57 PM
I sent you a PM, Tim. Let me know how to pay and I'll have Tanya pay you.

XxSlowpokexX
06-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Tim yes it was. Then there was also the mn12 nationals..Then when that stopped in 2003, the shootout. Carlisle was there all along. As our cars and we as individuals get older, priorities change. However many people have the impression that you need a show car to attend. My car is far from a show car and either are many others that attend. Maybe its not for everyone but we have one hell of a good time. And our ages range from the 20's to the 60's. Its fun for all.

One thing we were talking about was including all mn12's for the festivities. Thats what the mn12 nationals were all about and honestly the shootout now doesn't preclude them.

Focus rising basically is a website that caters the the all ford nats at carlisle and joins all the focus clubs together svt or otherwise together. We should do the same. The classes for tbirds will never change however why not hold an event for all. As we dwindle in numbers we need the extra enthusiasm.

Something to be discussed for sure

J dot Miller
06-04-2012, 09:00 PM
It is true that I told everyone about the exterminating/ fumigation of my smoke filled room at hotel carlisle. But now-a-days it is my standard procedure to spray down the room with bug spray and fumigate the room, toilet seat and beds with a can of lysol. After the dust settled I had a good night sleep... Like a baby!

I am sure many here that know about this two prong thing on the door that has a hinge. Your turn it so that it is against the door and the hotel roomkeeper's can not get in your room. I kinda wonder if there are several here who like to expose themselves to the hotel cleaning ladies with the idea that they get some... I know of at least two who have have not used this lock?

A hotel near hooters may be too traumatic for one of our members who still has nightmares of terrible service.

I agree that the hotel carlisle has been slipping but it is not terrible. It does have a bar after-all. I will consider a move to any hotel with a bar.

J dot Miller
06-04-2012, 09:07 PM
Focus rising basically is a website that caters the the all ford nats at carlisle and joins all the focus clubs together svt or otherwise together. We should do the same. The classes for tbirds will never change however why not hold an event for all. As we dwindle in numbers we need the extra enthusiasm.

Something to be discussed for sure

Interesting.
:cool:

Bill Evanoff
06-05-2012, 05:30 PM
FYI, I JUST got a notification from Hooters that my sandwich is now ready for pickup.

Now that is good service! :eek:

Bill Evanoff
06-05-2012, 05:34 PM
I sent you a PM, Bill. Let me know how to pay and I'll have Tanya pay you.

I accept Visa / MC / Discover / Paypal / Wampum / or anything shiny that catches my eye.

Blackened300A
06-05-2012, 05:45 PM
You also have to remember, there are millions of Ford Focus's built within the last 10 years. They are cheap and anyone can pick one up and be involved with the club. Even my girlfriend could be a member over there and her car is nothing more then cheap transportation to her. They aren't making anymore Supercoupes so you guys are falling into the classic car segment where the dedicated few who maintain and take care of the cars will wanna show them off and drive them a long distance. You would think with all the cars you guys get at the shootout in Ohio, they would travel one state over to a giant car show exclusive to Ford's. :confused:
With the Marauder guys, we have mini meets all over the country and one giant national meet in a different location every year. It keeps them active and interested in a huge regional meet like Carlisle. Plus I do it up with a huge BBQ, awards, raffles, T-shirts, member dinner, and most of the guys are long time friends so its like a big reunion there. Plus we have the cast of characters that are there for the judging and what Carlisle has to offer outside of the club tent.
Damon does a great job with it, what would you guys like to see different?? I take suggestions each year and I tweak it to attract interest. We had guys come all the way in from Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, and Kentucky to attend and they all had a great time.

That hotel Damon is talking about is pretty cool with the bar and outside area. I personally wasn't thrilled with the parking situation and I also would rather be parked away from the local hotspot that drunken locals may stumble out and decide that my car is to be used as a bar stool or a target to vandalize.

Tim Groth
06-05-2012, 07:46 PM
From the discussion this weekend, I think the census was that we really want to get the message acrossed that Carlisle is more than a "Car Show". We know the MN12 Platform wont be releasing more, however many do not attend for they don't have a show quality car.

The mention of "Focus Rising" was that they hit that message home, and they do a great job at that. They could car less what your focus is used for or looks like, just come out and enjoy the festivities. The age of our cars is minor to me, for there are usually just as many if not more Turbo Coupes...and shoot the Pintos had more cars than us and are even older. I personally do not think it has anything to do with vehicle age but rather the misconception that if you don't have a full blown 100% perfect show car, that you should not attend.

Jumping that hurdle is our goal. Shoot myself and a few others attended without a SC at all for like you made point, its like a reunion. I go to have a weekend of fun and throw down with my SC buddies. Hear stories that have catchy detail discriptions like BOOM!

As for weekend outline - next year were gonna shake things up w/ a New Hotel, New Dinner Options w/ Quality Service, and perhaps a web site dedicated to only Carlilse Participation and a more/betterly organized outline of events. Go Carts is a big hit, Partying it up at the hotel is hit, we just need to fine tune things and everything is MONEY.

We will get it, I will make sure 2013 is the Carlisle of Old...

-Tim

XxSlowpokexX
06-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Paul,

There is parking on the sides and back of that hotel. The front caters to the resteraunt and club. WHen I stayed there I was always parked by my room. Well give it a shot for next year

And Hotel carlisle back in the day it was near impossible finding a spot near your room..Not the case any more for obvious reasons.

As far as the Focus Rising club, they basically gave a place for all Foci related clubs. SVT , lx or otherwise to come together to register for carlisle. Its not realy a club so to speak. If it were just the SVT Focus club they wouldnt get nearly that many people. Power in numbers

You are still in your glory years with the marauders where original owners still actually own them. The SC's at Carlisle were once close to if not the biggest club at carlisle. I dont have the numbers but in our heyday it was clse to 100 registering per year. I dont think that will ever happen again but we can sure try. As you said we have a diehard crew but even that may pass. This event however can bring recognition to the car which may garnish more interest..WHo knows...But what we do know is that we have a bunch of good ideas rolling around...I always have the want to get younger people involved in the car because unless you do....By nature numbers will diminish over time..Thats one issue..The other is keeping whjat we have..AND MAKING THEM SHOW UP! Now there seems to be more people wantinmg to race the sc..then show it

But as Tim said getting the word out that the show car part is really just a small part of the weekend is key...And that we will be focusing on for next year

SCTBIRD1173
06-06-2012, 07:51 AM
The SC's at Carlisle were once close to if not the biggest club at carlisle. I dont have the numbers but in our heyday it was clse to 100 registering per year. I dont think that will ever happen again but we can sure try.

In the early 2000's we were only beaten out by the Merkur club. It was quite a sight to see 100+ SCs on the showfield. I also don't think we will ever see even half that number again :(

BLOWN38
06-06-2012, 09:28 AM
If I could bring 2 I would.:(

Rob
06-06-2012, 04:48 PM
I'll see if I can bring 2 next year, if I fix my sons he would be there also, might have to trailer my 2 , my wife has a hard time staying awake for that long of a trip. I'm working on Randall also, hopefully he will make it next year also

rjgraul
06-06-2012, 06:55 PM
If I could bring 2 I would.:(

Chris.....You just need a longer trailer that holds two cars. ;)

Jason Wild
06-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Carlisle is a trip I want make again its been some time since I was last there. my problem with making it there is that befor you know carlisle is there and you have no time to get ready. I would like to see the groupe from ontario make another trip there with 6 or 8 cars.

J dot Miller
06-06-2012, 07:38 PM
Yo Wardboy, the Wife got her dinner late at the Garden. The dinner was not as late as yours was at Hooters. Ours ended up being free and they gave Her a gift certificate. All you did was ask a question. You did nothing wrong. As the Wife said, you were just being cute. :p How dare that Waitress take an attitude because you asked a few questions? You need to write Hooters! THEY OWE YOU!!!!!

I have been bringing two(2) cars registered to the SCCoA for the past few years now. Gotta keep the tent!

Lets not forget the forgotten Cougar class. I finally grew tired of being in the same class as the new hatchback Cougars. They look like Escorts to me... So I wrote Carlisle this letter:

Dear rickm@carlisleevents.com,
The last two years the 89-97 Cougar class was changed to 89 and up. The Cougars from 99-2002 are totally different.

Please note the following:

Seventh Generation (1989–1997) Cougar Coupe - Based on Ford Thunderbird platform
3.8L V6 all years
3.8L V6 supercharged 89-90 XR-7 - a Thunderbird super-coupe in a Cougar Body
5.0L engine 91-93 XR-7
4.6L engine 94-97 XR-7

Eighth Generation (1999–2002) Cougar Hatchback - Based on Ford Contour Platform
2.5L V6

The seventh generation 89-97 Cougars do not belong in the same class as the newer eighth generation 99-02 Cougars. These cars are not remotely similar in looks. They should be separated as in the past.

Furthermore, the supercharged 89-90 does not fit in with the other Cougars. Being the only supercharged Cougar they are better off broken out or parked near the 89-90 Thunderbird SC's.

We need to get the 89-97 Cougar class back and bring in more people before we loose the SC classes too!

BLOWN38
06-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Chris.....You just need a longer trailer that holds two cars. ;)

I'll just have to start bringing the wife.:eek: Then all my fun goes down the drain.:( But she will have to get confident driving the stick with other cars aound, first. And that may never happen.:D

Tim Groth
06-06-2012, 11:00 PM
My goal is to have 3 SC's there next year as I did 3 years ago, hopefully my luck won't be the same.

Instead of getting more member participation the current group will just bring more of their garage :D.

-Tim

XxSlowpokexX
06-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Yo Wardboy, the Wife got her dinner late at the Garden. The dinner was not as late as yours was at Hooters. Ours ended up being free and they gave Her a gift certificate. All you did was ask a question. You did nothing wrong. As the Wife said, you were just being cute. :p How dare that Waitress take an attitude because you asked a few questions? You need to write Hooters! THEY OWE YOU!!!!!

I have been bringing two(2) cars registered to the SCCoA for the past few years now. Gotta keep the tent!

Lets not forget the forgotten Cougar class. I finally grew tired of being in the same class as the new hatchback Cougars. They look like Escorts to me... So I wrote Carlisle this letter:

We need to get the 89-97 Cougar class back and bring in more people before we loose the SC classes too!

Rick already assured me the SC classes wouldnt be reduced any further :O)~

So carry on hahaha

rjgraul
06-07-2012, 05:44 AM
I'll just have to start bringing the wife.:eek: Then all my fun goes down the drain.:( But she will have to get confident driving the stick with other cars aound, first. And that may never happen.:D

Just get a two car trailer and keep having fun.........:rolleyes:

Wardboy
06-07-2012, 08:34 AM

!

That was a tough situation. You're trying to make it known to the waitress that you understand it's not her fault, yet still stress the fact that the wait time is getting absolutely pathetic. Then she starts taking it personal and cops the attitude. Maybe she thought we really WERE there just for the scenery and didn't want to eat?!? In any event, Jennifer at Olive Garden was better looking and had an awesome personality to boot!! Shame she didn't call one of the numbers she was given and come back to Hotel Roach, er uh, Carlisle and party!!

I would love to bring both cars next year too, but once I get one running right, I need a break before tackling the other one!!! I think adding an MN12-Carlisle website is a really good idea, plus to echo what I think Tim mentioned, we should try drawing more people in by stressing how much fun we have! It's certainly not just a carshow!! I haven't had a car of mine at Carlisle the last two years and have still had an absolute blast. Go-carts, beer pong, hanging out with friends you don't see all that often and listing to each other's stories (BOOOM!!!!), bringing friends we've just meet from other clubs over to pass out on the ground....that's what makes Carlisle great!!

DW

Ken Seegers
06-07-2012, 12:04 PM
I would have had two there, but the other one had idling issues and I did not have time to fix it.
Hey DW if you still do not have your car running next year, I will have the white one ready. :D

Ken

XxSlowpokexX
06-07-2012, 12:27 PM
My goal is to have 3 SC's there next year as I did 3 years ago, hopefully my luck won't be the same.

Instead of getting more member participation the current group will just bring more of their garage :D.

-Tim

LOL....NExt year will be a BLAST

XxSlowpokexX
06-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Just get a two car trailer and keep having fun.........:rolleyes:

SHUSH!..I say bring wife bring friends!

Wardboy
06-07-2012, 01:11 PM
I would have had two there, but the other one had idling issues and I did not have time to fix it.
Hey DW if you still do not have your car running next year, I will have the white one ready. :D

Ken

Nah. I think we'll be fine! Actually, since this is becoming a trend, I say our goal should be to get all four cars there!!! I really didn't want to rush into the blue car, but what the hell!!!

DW

J dot Miller
06-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Maybe one automatic SC can tow two(2) manual SC's or XR7's? Three(3) SC's behind one automatic may be too much...

XxSlowpokexX
06-07-2012, 11:09 PM
hopefully my car is done by next year hahahaha

David Neibert
06-15-2012, 01:06 PM
Damon,

Who are the 2012 winners ?

David

Ken Seegers
06-15-2012, 02:12 PM
Damon,

Who are the 2012 winners ?

David

David,
Here you go:

1989-1991 SC Thunderbird stock & modified
1ST Mark Barrett 1990 Thunderbird SC
2ND Bill Evanoff 1990 Thunderbird SC
3RD Rob Floyd 1989 Thunderbird SC

1992-1993 SC Thunderbird stock & modified
1ST Ken Seegers 1992 Thunderbird SC
2ND Robert Sadler 1993 Thunderbird SC

1994-1995 SC Thunderbird stock & modified
1ST Pat DiPersia 1994 Thunderbird SC
2ND Ralph Graul 1994 Thunderbird SC
3RD Chris Vining 1995 Thunderbird SC

Ken

David Neibert
06-15-2012, 03:58 PM
1ST Ken Seegers 1992 Thunderbird SC

What !!! You actually have a running car now ??

David

PS: Congrats on winning !

Ken Seegers
06-15-2012, 04:15 PM
What !!! You actually have a running car now ??

David

PS: Congrats on winning !

David,
Thanks for the love. :D Actually 1st place 2 years running. I would have had my other car there, but I had idling issues plus it just ran out of inspection.

Ken

David Neibert
06-15-2012, 04:28 PM
David,
Thanks for the love. :D Actually 1st place 2 years running. I would have had my other car there, but I had idling issues plus it just ran out of inspection.

Ken

Ken,

I think you guys are going to have some competition from the midwest next year. Got any under the hood pictures of the winning cars ?

David

Ken Seegers
06-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Ken,

I think you guys are going to have some competition from the midwest next year. Got any under the hood pictures of the winning cars ?

David

David,
Your actually going to make it next year? The real trick will be pulling Kurt and Micah with you.
I don't have any real good pics from under the hoods.

Ken

Kurt K
06-15-2012, 05:11 PM
David,
Your actually going to make it next year? The real trick will be pulling Kurt and Micah with you.
I don't have any real good pics from under the hoods.

KenActually, Tony and I have been to Carlisle more recently (Thunderbird 50th Anniversary) than anybody else from the Midwest and I think I've been there more frequently than any of the other active Midwest members. I still cannot commit to anything about next year until this year is over.

Ken Seegers
06-15-2012, 05:28 PM
Actually, Tony and I have been to Carlisle more recently (Thunderbird 50th Anniversary) than anybody else from the Midwest and I think I've been there more frequently than any of the other active Midwest members. I still cannot commit to anything about next year until this year is over.

I expect your answer on Jan 1, 2013 :D

Kurt K
06-15-2012, 05:49 PM
I expect your answer on Jan 1, 2013 :D

Fair enough. When are you finally man up and come to the Shootout again? :p

Ken Seegers
06-15-2012, 05:55 PM
Fair enough. When are you finally man up and come to the Shootout again? :p

When the shootout committee wait until nfl schedule comes out and plan around eagles home games

XxSlowpokexX
06-16-2012, 12:32 PM
David I had posed the results earlier..But I see Ken did again..Of course I was SCless...