FS Entire SC Collection of Performance parts & Car

Regul8r

Life has a way of throwing monkee wrenches at you so I am putting out a feeler to see if there is someone interested in a garage full of stuff.
By stuff I mean...

DD Wiseco .030 pistons, rods, rings, bearings
fully prepped 94 block bored .030 over, cam bearings installed, freeze plugs and painted red
Fully prepped Crank with DD bearings
DD custom grind cam
DD ported heads with bigger valves
DD pushrods
DD ported intake manifold
DD oil pump
DD timing chain set
DD lifters
DD rebuilt and ported 94/95 SC
MP intake plenum
MP tensioner springs
10% SC pulley
10% idler pulley
1.7 roller rockers
head stud kit
full gasket kit
94/95 oil pan with oil windage tray set up
Original Bill Hull Headers
Mandrel Bent exhaust system brand new not installed(they used my car as THE proto-type)
75MM Throttle body(brand new)
75MM MAF(36lb injector calibrated)
set of 36lb injectors
Dirty Dog stall converter
Shift Kit (the name slips my mind right now)
The entire rotating assembly has been balanced... crank, rods/pistons, bearings, flywheel, balancer.
DD test fit everything and ensured the the vavle train geometry is correct

The car is a 1990 on the road with the ABS-to-conventional brake swap
Vogtland 1.6" lowering springs
KYB shocks
Slotted and crossed drilled rotors
Dust shield brake covers
new front bearings
late model fuel tank with 255 pump
Full interior swap from auto seat belts to the Canadian solid mounted belts
CAI in place

The garage is FULL of parts
94/95 Xenon front airdam and side body parts
extra rear fascia
extra set of 4 early model rims
front struts
fans
springs
exhaust manifolds
extra crakshaft(already turned and ready to install)
extra 94/95 block(already bored and ready to build)
NOS front and rear window moldings
a complete motor out of an Annie sits in the corner with the entire Annie IRS

There are BOXES, totes, and piles of SC parts FILLING the garage
I have stripped 2 other SCs and held ALL the SC parts from them in the garage
I have been buying parts for 3 years to build my SC to be one of the baddest around. I KNOW I have forgotten more new parts than I have listed!

The motor alone has over $6000 in parts and work already!
Lowest total I can come up with just adding all the $$ I know I have spent this last 3 years is over $15,000 in parts, motor, mods and the car.

Looking for a REAL CASH IN HAND OFFER
The deal is bring the CASH, TRUCK AND TRAILER...
We drive the car on to the trailer and then FILL it and your truck with EVERYTHING SC I HAVE!!
You are not going to get a more complete supply of parts and goodies!
Take everything I have, invest your time putting it together, ONLY thing you need to BUY to finish the project is a DD tune before it hits the road!!
Sell the extra parts you don't use and re-coupe some of your money

DO NOT ASK ABOUT ANY INDIVIDUAL PARTS!!
This is an ALL or nothing deal!!
I DO NOT WANT TO SELL BUT REALITY HAS A WAY OF CHANGING YOUR LIFE PLANS!

My inbox is full so respond here only

This is a serious sell and will be crying as you drive it all away!

Last edited:
The price for all of this is between 6 and 15 thousand? :confused:

the motor parts alone are over $6k
in the last 3 years since owning the car I have collected parts and spent over $15k on the project including the car.
I believe I have clearly represented what is here.
Jim and the others in the KC area can tell you the deal is good!

I think a "reasonable" offer is around to $10k

the motor parts alone are over $6k
The car and other parts as it sits are well over $5k
in the last 3 years since owning the car I have collected and spent over $15k on the project.
I believe I have clearly represented what is here.
Jim and the others in the KC area can tell you the deal is good!

I think a "reasonable" offer is around to $10k

Understood. Thank you for helping me understand. Have to have a budget to present before spending any extra $.

Understood. Thank you for helping me understand. Have to have a budget to present before spending any extra $.

Would love to have someone fairly local make this deal!
Hell I am actually able to deliver the whole thing(not just locally) if that helps make a deal!

Parts

Wow, I wish you would sell some of the stuff separately. I would buy it in a minute. I don't have $10000 for all of it. It is still a killer deal. :)

If I sold anything seperate then I would not achieve the goal I need and would still have a garage full of misc parts that do me no good in the long run.
Therefor... ALL or nothing!

If I sold anything seperate then I would not achieve the goal I need and would still have a garage full of misc parts that do me no good in the long run.
Therefor... ALL or nothing!

However I have found that sometimes you can sell individual items, get more money and still have stuff left over that you don't feel so bad giving away.

That first list of engine parts... is that the engine that is in the car now and all the extra parts listed are what get thrown in the trailer?

How about a picture of the car so we can see what shape it is in? Sounds like you have two fully built engines there. Are they on stands or just laying around and will you need a hoist to get everything into a trailer?

Ira

sc parts

That first list of engine parts... is that the engine that is in the car now and all the extra parts listed are what get thrown in the trailer?

How about a picture of the car so we can see what shape it is in? Sounds like you have two fully built engines there. Are they on stands or just laying around and will you need a hoist to get everything into a trailer?

Ira

wow 10k is a alot ,but i guess with the engine,car might be worth it.i would buy some parts if u'd part it out.....im thinking a few of us on here will also by the time ....of 10-15 members bought parts in bulk............$500 a pop most of ur parts would be sold. i know i could use a few parts..........pics please.

Clearing up a couple questions.

The 90 SC is on the road right now COMPLETE with the CAI, 94/95 fuel tank and 255 pump
The springs/shocks and Brake stuff is all on the car, the interior swap has been done as well.

The LONG list of parts is all in boxes in the garage.
1. There is the entire motor I was building with all the DD stuff.
2. There is ANOTHER Block and Crank Block has been bored, crank has been turned.
3. There is ANOTHER Complete long block from a 90 Annie that I have no idea what condition it is in internally.

as for pics... look at the thread I linked to for the progress on my project.
IF you missed the link here it is again...
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116334

as for selling parts... NOT INTERESTED (at this time)

When I deliver the car or you pick it up...
1. the car will be FULL of parts
2. the truck will ALSO be FULL of parts!
3. the trailer will have parts and boxes strapped to it as well!

This is not an exaggeration when I say this is over $15,000 in parts and a car!

I don't mean to interfere, and I wish you the best with this sale. I also hope that whatever has disrupted your plans is a GOOD disruption ... like someone offered you a great job overseas or something. But if selling everything in one huge chunk is Plan B, I think you might need a Plan C.

The only reason I say this is that I can't remember the last thing I saw on this board that cost over $5000. I am sure your car and collection is worth what you are asking, but I know I don't have money like that.

Pics are not the greatest but here are SOME of the parts...

1. Block .030 over(measured and confirmed for the pistons), cam bearings installed, freeze plugs installed, Dupli-Color High Temp Ceramic Engine Paint
2. 2.5" Mandrel Bent down tubes with Cats, ball and socket joints, Y-connector, Extension pipe and all hardware... THIS is the original ProtoType system used to confirm fit before they started selling to the public.
3. NEW 94/95 Melling Oil Pump
4. ARP Head Stud set
5. NEW Timing Chain and tensioner

Attachments

• DSCF0352.JPG
    DSCF0352.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCF0346.JPG
    DSCF0346.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCF0349.JPG
    DSCF0349.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 104
  • DSCF0350.JPG
    DSCF0350.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCF0351.JPG
    DSCF0351.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
More pics of all parts

1. 75MM MAF calibrated to 36lb injectors (Injectors included)
2. Brand new 75MM Polished TB
3. Rebuilt and ported 94/95 Blower (By DD about 1,000 miles on it), Magnum Powers Inlet Plenum, 10% aluminum JS Pulley
4. DD Custom Grind Cam, DD Ported Intake manifold, 1.7 roller rockers, push rods special ordered for the fitment with all the parts( I sent EVERYTHING to DD to verify valve train geometry and clearance when he did the heads), Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
5. New Lifters

Attachments

• DSCF0357.JPG
    DSCF0357.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCF0359.JPG
    DSCF0359.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCF0363.JPG
    DSCF0363.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCF0361.JPG