"Extra" wire harness help

Giro

So I'm pretty much finishing up replacing the head gaskets and have my car almost put back together, and I came across these 8 wire harness on the passenger side that seem to be unmatched. I inspected the engine bay for possibilities on where they can connect, but cannot find anything. Can anyone verify for me if these are supposed not connected to anything, or if they are, and I missed something. I'm hoping the harness is a "generic" one that they used for other models, and that these harness pertain to those models, and are unused on mine. 1991 SC, btw. Thanks.

Attachments

• wire harness.jpg
    wire harness.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 80
hahahaha wow...thank you r1dd1ck913 for pointing me in the right direction. I apologize for my ignorance, but the answer was so easy that i completely overlooked it...turns out the left 4 harnesses plug into each other, and the right 4 do the same...I'll leave this up for humorous purposes, hopefully you all will get a good chuckle out of this.

All that is left now are radiator hoses and drive belts, and an oil change...shes firing up tomorow, wish me luck.

Back