WTB Engine harness for DIS, cam sensor, Power Antenna

kylecoz88

As the title states, I am looking to purchase a wiring harness for the cam & crank sensors, DIS, and whatever else would be connected to that loom of wiring. I have had starting issues as long as I have had my car (3 years). I have finially decided that the sensors are all good, and there is a break in the wiring somewhere not letting the cam sensor signal get to the computer --> no tach, oil change status goes blank on VMM after 15 min, 33% chance of starting. No upshift light.

My car is a 1990 5 speed if that matters for the harness. Cheap please. Shipped to Iowa 50166

EDIT: also looking for power antenna motor assembly. Preferably from the same seller to lower shipping costs.

Thanks in advance

Kyle

Last edited:
UPDATE: Thanks to Bryce - 90coug - this issue has been resolved after THREE years. I purchased a used wiring harness for the cam and DIS and it completely resolved my issues. I always suspected that there was a break in the wiring somewhere, but this confirms it. Starts on the first try and my tach now works. I thought I should update this if anyone else is searching for the same problem. :D

Also, I ordered a new antenna mast off ebay, it should be here in a couple of days. I hope that will fix the antenna.

Kyle

Back