PDA

View Full Version : It's alive!!!!!!!!

SuperCoupe007
05-27-2012, 03:30 AM
So after many years of the SC being not driven or started, I was finally able to get her back together and started :)

She has a few things that need attention before she is back up to par, but for now I can start her so that I can clear the webs from her :p

So I need to get a smog for her, then visit the good ol' DMV for my sticker, and then I can ease my way to driving my foot deeper and deeper creating most BOOST!!!!

In one or two weeks I should be "meet" worthy again :D

ironworker
05-28-2012, 12:26 PM
well hurry up the foo so u can drive it.....im getting mine put back to gethere and i hope to be driving it in a couple weeks.... but i have to go to the smog hommie to get it smoged

SuperCoupe007
05-30-2012, 03:46 PM
Yeah, I am trying to hurry on getting it smogged and getting my sticker, but it doesn't help when the DMV closes at 5:00 P.M. and I get out at 5:30 P.M. :p

I have no luck on a hommie smog either :p

I have a feeling I might get sick one of these days ;) maybe even just be sick half a day :p

ironworker
05-30-2012, 08:32 PM
u can do it

SuperCoupe007
05-31-2012, 04:32 AM
I can do it all night long :p

SuperCoupe007
06-06-2012, 04:02 PM
YEHAAH!!!!
IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!

I took her in for the SNIFF test (smog) and she PASSED!!! :cool:

I took her out for a brief drive, and needless to say I found a few more bugs that need to be worked out. But more important I am LEGAL on the road :D

Just throwing out an idea;
Who wants to have a short meet???

Night times are good for me, what about you guys?

REDRACER
07-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Good for you ! Just got my 1990 sc going a couple mounths ago after sitting for 2-3 years with a leaking hydraulic brake control valve. Really enjoy driving it.

SuperCoupe007
07-12-2012, 05:51 PM
REDRACER::::: Glad to hear that you got your SC back on the road. I know that feeling of just seeing her sitting for a few years and not be able to do anything to get her going

Yeah, mine is leaking brake fluid from some sensor that is located under the brake assembly unit. I know I have to eventually fix it, but my temporary fix for it is "just add brake fluid as needed" :p

So do you have any pictures of your SC? and where are you located at?

I have a post in the so-cal chapter incase u wanted to see a couple of recent pictures I took of her :cool: