What is this guy thinkin?

super red91

Just read some of this stuff this guy is saying, i cant believe it. hes tellin people to bring their weak tbird sc v6 garbage ****!:D some people just dont know what they are talkin about.

That guy is stupid. For one I have not heard of an SVT Thunderbird. Maybe i'm wrong, but I do know that I ran a few 4.6L Birds and blew their wings off! Those things are SLOW! I wouldn't waste my time arguing the point because this guy is obviously ignorant to some facts!:rolleyes:

dirtybird91 said:
That guy is stupid. For one I have not heard of an SVT Thunderbird. Maybe i'm wrong, but I do know that I ran a few 4.6L Birds and blew their wings off! Those things are SLOW! I wouldn't waste my time arguing the point because this guy is obviously ignorant to some facts!:rolleyes:

well first of all, there were 4 SVT thunderbirds, so they do exist. true, this is definetly not one of them, as im pretty sure there is only one on the planet left that doesnt look like a toaster oven. and that kind of statement against 4.6 tbirds doesnt prove much. i can waste SC's too, doesnt mean that i would say that SC's are slow or that id "blow their wings off".:rolleyes:

J-Rob,
I not talking trash or anything. I can say that if you take a stock SC against a stock 4.6 T-bird that the 4.6 would loose. That is a fact and not an opinion.
Also thanks for the info.:rolleyes:
dirtybird91

well first of all, there were 4 SVT thunderbirds, so they do exist.

Actually they don't exist. There might have been 4 SVT birds made......but none for production. I don't think Ford would sell any of the prototypes to the general public.

I have the article where Ford said that the SVT bird will not go into production.

It's like a 4.6L fairy tale, people will say that there were 4 SVT birds made and three got destroyed.......but there is still one out there:rolleyes: Too bad no one has ever seen it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dirtybird91 said:
Those things are SLOW!

im pretty sure thats an opinion. nevermind the fact that you dont really know what the guy has done to his car, it may very well be faster than a stock SC. im not saying that particular car is faster or slower than anything, but a blanket statement like "i blow their wings off" is about as ignorant as his "Please bring your garbage 3.8 sc tbird and come race. This is the SVT bird it will run on your weak V6 garbage."

tbirdsc357 said:
Actually they don't exist. There might have been 4 SVT birds made......but none for production. I don't think Ford would sell any of the prototypes to the general public.

I have the article where Ford said that the SVT bird will not go into production.

It's like a 4.6L fairy tale, people will say that there were 4 SVT birds made and three got destroyed.......but there is still one out there:rolleyes: Too bad no one has ever seen it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

J-Rob said:
... this is definetly not one of them, as im pretty sure there is only one on the planet left that doesnt look like a toaster oven.

yea, i said theres only one of the 4 left.

Oh yeah.... the original post about that guy. He must be on some "special crack" calling a non supercharged tbird an SVT, and thinking that it will beat an SC.

Hell the RWHP to that thing could not be more than 185.

tbirdsc357 said:
I say that based on the mods that he has listed on his site;)

what i like most is the "straight pipe" exhaust he has right next to the picture of the mufflers.

the s.v.t. tbirds were supercharged

and three were crushed. dont know about the third but rumor has it it was wrecked . I found a artical on this two yrs ago. on the internet but cant remember the site it was on I think it was under svt thunderbird. and svt never made a none supercharged tbird with the svt logo on it. but the supercharged svt tbird was hot .I believe 375 hp not sure on this but will find it again.

Re: the s.v.t. tbirds were supercharged

mannysc said:
and three were crushed. dont know about the third but rumor has it it was wrecked . I found a artical on this two yrs ago. on the internet but cant remember the site it was on I think it was under svt thunderbird. and svt never made a none supercharged tbird with the svt logo on it. but the supercharged svt tbird was hot .I believe 375 hp not sure on this but will find it again.

weve had an article at TCCoA on it for a long time. check there. roots blown 4.6 DOHC engine, inspiration for the 5.4 SOHC lightning engine and no doubt a factor in the production of the blown 4.6 DOHC engine found in the new cobras.

http://www.tccoa.com/articles/clipings/tbirdarticle.jpg

What did you really expect from this guy:

213698_13_full.jpg

WOHA STOP RIGHT THERE YOUR ALL WRONG ON ALOT OF THINGS HERE.

FIRST- Never a "SVT" Thunderbird, however SVE did do some tinkering with a 95 Thunderbird, 5 of them. Special Vehicle Engineering 'SVE' is the ones who design the stuff, once it goes into general production it is then refered to as a 'SVT' product. Roush has a hand in the SVE designs too.

SECOND - The SVE bird was NEVER SUPERCHARGED however it was a DOHC motor in it. The pictures you have seen are of John Colletti's personal SVE prototype bird, after the SVE tbird idea was canceled 3 of the 5 birds were crushed leaving one for John and one to roush (yea they both still have theirs) John then put the blower onto his bird.

THIRD- this guys an idiot. btw stock for stock depending on the model cant a 96-7 lx beat an early style SC?? 94-5 sc would beat the 96-7 lx but wasnt the early style blowers a tad bit slower than the newer ones? im not flaming, im just asking.

DIRTYBIRD91 - haha, wanna race! my wings are quite secure so no blowin these wings off.

for some pics of a real SVE bird (john c's) click the link. The second car belongs to Alex Baynard its a 89 tbird base with some upgrades to make it look like the real sve birds.
http://thunderbird.stangnet.com/svtbird.htm

I don't know guys, that SVT sticker gives you at least 50 horsepower, and the clear corners another 25 (and don't forget about that "indiglo ford sign" - who knows what kind of performance that thing adds). With mod's like those, I wouldn't recommend racing him in an SC - he would definitely run circles around us :rolleyes: .

HA HA HA.

Last edited:
i want some S.V.T. emblems

I hear they add more power than the R does. because theres more letters. how about these they should be worth at least 20 hp.

Attachments

• mannysc inverted.jpg
    mannysc inverted.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Mr. Rattlehead!

If your car is stock like mine is, just put your title where your mouth is because you are about to write a check with mouth that your a$$ can't cash. You are likely not stock, or you wouldn't be talking trash. We all know that a stock 4.6L T-Bird cannot win against a stock SC in the quarter nomatter what the year dude! That's already been proven over and over in my town!
Go somewhere and fart really big! That will help to clear your mind out!:D (Just Jokin)
I am only stating the facts. I really like your cars, and I wish I owned one so that I could use the aftermarket world that my 2000GT Mustang benifits from.
dirtybird91:eek:

Back