Fiber glass doors

Randy

I have new, stock appearing fiber glass doors. I live in Effingham,IL. I don't want to ship these two doors.because they must be shipped by truck. $750.00 FIRM.

Last edited:
I don't have a way to post pictures right now, I will try to do so later.
The doors a made by JOHN TEMPLE. if you do a search,type, fiberglass doors
then type in John temple in username, in advance search, then the parts for sale forum box,
your search will bring up pictures of these door.

Also if you scroll down to the very bottom on the page your looking at.
You will see related posts for these doors. hope this will speed up your
wanting to see pictures of these doors, thanks randy

Last edited:
SALES PENDING, FOR GREAT SCCOA RACER.

I forgot to post that with the fiber glass doors, included is a fiberglass trunk lid skin from Hairy Glass. You pay for shipping by way of truck, parts are to large for a UPS shipment.

THANKS Randy Baker

Cool randy! I am excited about this. I am going to talk to a couple buddies that are always picking up stuff across the country. If not maybe a member on here can pick them up for me. Thank you!

Cool randy! I am excited about this. I am going to talk to a couple buddies that are always picking up stuff across the country. If not maybe a member on here can pick them up for me. Thank you!

Ok I will keep intouch, If you PM me with your shipping address will will see how truck shipping would be to Pa.

Randy.

I am in Southern Illinois and can bring them to the shootout if you are going to be there Kevin. Unless there is another meet sooner.

I am in Southern Illinois and can bring them to the shootout if you are going to be there Kevin. Unless there is another meet sooner.

Thank you for the offer, another member is picking up parts from randy and picking mine up also, but thank you. It is nice to see our community helping others out

Kevin, are you going to put your windows in these doors or are you going with a net or something ?

Kevin your new fiberglass doors, Hairy glass trunk lid skin are on there way to your ranch, they should be some where around INDY now.:)

Good luck with them and have fun,Randy B.

Back