PDA

View Full Version : Get together

BirdofPrey97
06-01-2012, 09:25 AM
Who is up for one? Des Moines work? Quad Cities? Council Bluffs? Saturdays work best for me as my son plays ball on Sundays.

Grab a bit to eat and shoot the breeze for a couple hours is all that is being looked for here. Could do a cruise, but that will take more people to get involved.

July 21st work?

If people are worried about making it a family trip let me know. I can get tickets to Adventure Land for $22/person as well. That way the family can be entertained throughout the time here as well.

SUPERVIC
06-01-2012, 11:35 AM
Who is up for one? Des Moines work? Quad Cities? Council Bluffs? Saturdays work best for me as my son plays ball on Sundays.

Grab a bit to eat and shoot the breeze for a couple hours is all that is being looked for here. Could do a cruise, but that will take more people to get involved.

July 21st work?

I would be game for a road trip

BirdofPrey97
06-01-2012, 12:26 PM
Des Moines P vs C
P=Plenty of locations to eat, In the middle of the state and directly off the Interstates 80 & 35. Adventure Land for family to attend during the rest of the weekend.

C=No tracks to run on. Cruising route would take a bit to create, but is possible.

kylecoz88
06-01-2012, 12:47 PM
I might be in for a Des Moines get together. With a 3 year old and a 4 month old at home I know the wife wont want me gone for long. I will be in DM/ Ankeny on Sat the 16th for work from 8-noon. I could do something after that, but dont plan this around me.

Kyle

BirdofPrey97
06-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Kyle,

I have no problem bringing my 3yr old if that would help entertain the others. He is good at being a clown. (Too much like his Dad:o)

That date works as well as any other. I just pulled one out of the air.

kylecoz88
06-01-2012, 02:15 PM
I looked closer at my calendar and I work Sat July 21st also. I live 40 miles south of DM, so bringing the kid to work prior to the get together prob wouldnt happen. But since I would already be 40 miles from home I'm sure I could get a little "me" time in the DM area.

94lxv8
06-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Could we possibly get a meet to happen in Wichita,KS? Tons of nice highway to cruise on cops won't mess with you unless you being stupid.. could also cruise to the local street races. Sucks being the only tbird there!!! Would love to show up with 10+. Also alot of locatens to eat and sit in the parking lot and shoot the breeze. Lmk thanks :confused::D

90blkbrd
06-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Could we possibly get a meet to happen in Wichita,KS?

Probably not as the Iowa guys posting here would be about 7 hours away from you. You might want to consider posting in the Midwest section. Although the Iowa section says "Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Minnesota, Nebraska and the Dakota's." All of the Missouri guys post there.

T-bird4vr is in Wichita...I believe his SC is still for sale. http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122121

Melon
06-04-2012, 04:21 PM
If I'm not working, the wife and I may come over. I won't know for sure until the date is closer.

If it's decided to have in Council Bluffs, I'm game just about any time since it's considerably closer to me :)

BirdofPrey97
06-04-2012, 04:29 PM
If I'm not working, the wife and I may come over. I won't know for sure until the date is closer.

If it's decided to have in Council Bluffs, I'm game just about any time since it's considerably closer to me :)

If you come the family can crash at my place if needed and or be a napping location for the little one.

BirdofPrey97
06-13-2012, 02:07 PM
Going to be in Omaha the weekend of the 23rd. Will be there Saturday getting the wife's freestyle worked on. Have to leave early Sunday morning to get back to Des Moines for son's baseball game at 11.

Melon
06-13-2012, 06:36 PM
I assume you're talking about June 23rd? (Since July 23rd is a Monday)

We could probably get a few people together for dinner Saturday night someplace.