89 xr7 Motor(core) $100

Black89XR7

Hi all,
Im selling a 94 supercharger from my car since i switched to an mpx. The case was ported out by me and the inlet could probably use cleaning up a little bit. The rotor pack coating is chipping at the tips but overall is in ok shape. I think the rotor pack needs to rebuilt as there is slop in the rotors. The threads on the end of the snout are messed up where the nut got crossthreaded but you may be able to clean them up with a die but im not sure. A few of the vacuum fittings on the back of the inlet plenum are loose also. Im asking $100 plus shipping for this. SOLD!

The next thing i have is an 89 xr7 motor which i will list as a core. This is basically leftover parts from when i built the motor for my car. Everything is in pieces. The block is from an 89 xr7 but needs to be bored out due to one of the rings breaking. The block has new sealed power cam bearings in it and the cam freeze plug is gone(had to be removed to install the bearings) One of the sleeves where the timing cover goes on will need to be replaced as it got smashed when the timing cover wasnt seated properly. The pistons and rods are also from an 89 xr7. The heads and valve covers are from a 94 supercoupe as is the crankshaft. The intake and oil pan are from an 89 xr7 along with the accesory brackets. Pretty much everything is there but there is some stuff missing like the timing set, timing chain tensioner, exhaust manifolds, balancer and misc bolts. Everything will need to be gone through and rebuilt which is why i am listing it as a core. I am asking $100 for this and it will have to be picked up here.

Im just trying to get rid of this stuff to free some space in my garage and also try to finish my car up. If you have any questions just pm me on here or send me an email at jt8hammer@gmail.com . I will try to get some pictures up of the stuff later tonight.
Thanks,
Travis Hammerling

Last edited:
Pm box cleaned out. Replies to all pms and emails have been sent...if i missed anyone please let me know.:)
Right now the line for the blower is:
1. 89XR7TD
2. jerrybrhea
3. Ddubb
4. Joe Vongunten
Thanks,
Travis hammerling

Back