Father's day picnic in the park free cruise

ThunderRoad

Sunday June 17, 2012, 12:00 PM to 5:00PM, Rain or Shine​
Hugh Moore Park, 2750 Hugh Moore Park Road, Easton, PA​

Music, food, fun for the family... This cruise is FREE to all cruise cars, plus one free buffet per car. Cars will be parked in a field designated just for the cruise.

HughMooreParkFathersDay.jpg

Looking for some volunteers to assist with parking and general socializing. Please PM me if you are interested.

OFFICIAL FLYER: http://www.eastcoastrollingthunder.com/temp/HughMooreParkFathersDay.pdf

DIRECTIONS: http://www.canals.org/directions

Guys this is NOT a show. It does not matter if you bring a dirty car. It does not matter if your car needs paint. It does not matter if a fender is hanging... All that matters is that you represent the SCCoA.

This is a cruise, come as you are and get one (1) free BBQ buffet per car!
:cool:

That's ok Chris, we have some mustangs. 1st PA Mustang is planning to bring a few. Besides you live tooo far away, like 4 hours drive...
:eek:

I am interested. Easton is a bit far for me, but I might able to get out there. The wife and baby haven't got anything Fatherly planned for that date yet, as far as I know. :)

It will be nice to see you here. This will be a family event, fun for all... Even some education in the Museum for the little and not so little ones... We need all the SC's we can get to represent!

Here is my cell number. Call me with any questions or direction requests... :)

Last edited:
Guess my sr 71 blackbird will be there!!!!

This should a great cruise !!!! Many are invited but few are worthy so be there and be square what no caps on this site !!!!

Last edited:
Now we know the truth!!! :eek: Fast Freddie types in all caps because he spilled pancake syrup all over his keyboard and it is stuck in ALL CAPS. The truth be told, he can actually type like a normal person if he had a fully functional keyboard. Maybe for a future event will have a 50/50 to get Freddie a new keyboard. :cool: :mad: :( :mad: :) :confused:

Well we did it!! The cruse was a spectacular success. Only 2.5 weeks to prepare, three (3) local competing car events and, we had 79 cars due to our hard work and experience at advertising.

The BBQ was excellent, the canal boat ride was filled to capacity, museum was cool, the music was just right, we managed the flow just right, and best of all, many of the participating Fathers left with a smile on there faces asking if we can do it again next year!
:) :cool:

Last edited:
Back