PDA

View Full Version : Meet in late June mid July?

SuperCoupe007
06-06-2012, 05:39 PM
OK, so now that my SC is legal again :p I wanted to throw this idea out and gauge an interest to see who is interested in a meet. We can plan an evening meet or just a weekend meet during the day for a few hours.

I am in Bellfllower/Lakewood area (91FWY & 605FWY junction area).

Just throwing an idea here;

Denny's in Lakewood right off the 91FWY on Lakewood Blvd. Has plenty of parking, plenty of lighthing and like i said, its right off the freeway. Weekdays or weekends night time could work out

Friday night June 29th? 8 or 9 PM
Friday night July 13th? 8 or 9 PM

Don't be shy guys, wheare are you guys located and throw in some suggestions :cool:

Matt SC ESC
06-10-2012, 03:33 PM
pffff, there's no way this honkey is venturing to lakewood at night. I'm the wrong color!

SuperCoupe007
06-10-2012, 03:49 PM
pffff, there's no way this honkey is venturing to lakewood at night. I'm the wrong color!

LOL so throw in your idea :) Besides I said Lakewood not Watts LOL

Matt SC ESC
06-10-2012, 04:16 PM
I want to hit up some twisty roads. I really like the drive from Lake Elsinore to Mission Viejo via the Ortega Highway, but you always get the one or two slow ~~~ people who do 25 the whole way... My car is slow in straight lines.

Would anyone be up for hitting up a dry lake bed? It's not the cleanest, but it offers the opportunity to get sideways at traditionally unsafe speeds... legally...

El Mirage is a little bit of a drive, but certainly not ridiculously far. It's just west of Hesperia in the high desert.

Matt SC ESC
06-12-2012, 04:58 AM
Snapped a picture of the Audi this afternoon... She's ready for some twisty roads!

http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae353/mattscesc/5aa947da.jpg

Slater85
06-14-2012, 04:49 PM
I live in Downey, as soon as i fix a power steering leak and get the car registered I wouldnt mind meeting up

SuperCoupe007
06-15-2012, 12:06 AM
Snapped a picture of the Audi this afternoon... She's ready for some twisty roads!

http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae353/mattscesc/5aa947da.jpg

That's a clean looking Audi! All you need to do is remove all that brake dust from those rims :p. I am down for some legal drifting at the dry lake :)

manuelaguilar1
06-15-2012, 12:32 AM
OK, so now that my SC is legal again :p I wanted to throw this idea out and gauge an interest to see who is interested in a meet. We can plan an evening meet or just a weekend meet during the day for a few hours.

I am in Bellfllower/Lakewood area (91FWY & 605FWY junction area).

Just throwing an idea here;

Denny's in Lakewood right off the 91FWY on Lakewood Blvd. Has plenty of parking, plenty of lighthing and like i said, its right off the freeway. Weekdays or weekends night time could work out

Friday night June 29th? 8 or 9 PM
Friday night July 13th? 8 or 9 PM

Don't be shy guys, wheare are you guys located and throw in some suggestions :cool:yo iria pero mi nave aun no lo termino de pintar :mad:

ironworker
06-19-2012, 10:40 PM
LOL so throw in your idea :) Besides I said Lakewood not Watts LOL

its not that bad there... i rather be there then here around a bunch of whit pride fools.... i have had then yell out go back to mexico and im hawaiian lolol

ironworker
06-19-2012, 10:45 PM
u guys can come for the start up ..... all i have left to do is rewire and sort out the vac lines and a few othere things. i hope to have it running by next weekend ... and then drive it to my new house

sccrewzer
06-20-2012, 01:02 AM
My car looks like ~~~~ big time embarrassed to have it seen in that state but the sand beds sounds fun as hell!

SuperCoupe007
06-20-2012, 05:50 PM
I live in Downey, as soon as i fix a power steering leak and get the car registered I wouldnt mind meeting up

Hey Slater85, We are practically neighbors. Let me know what day is good for you and we can seet up a quick meet :)

SuperCoupe007
06-20-2012, 05:52 PM
yo iria pero mi nave aun no lo termino de pintar :mad:

TRANSLATION:: I would go but I haven't finished painting my ride.

No paint job required for a meet. Just bring yourself and its all good! :)

SuperCoupe007
06-20-2012, 05:53 PM
i have had then yell out go back to mexico and im hawaiian lolol

LOL I feel your pain, but at least I don't have to worry much about my SC being jacked LOL :D

SuperCoupe007
06-20-2012, 05:54 PM
u guys can come for the start up ..... all i have left to do is rewire and sort out the vac lines and a few othere things. i hope to have it running by next weekend ... and then drive it to my new house

Sounds like you are almost done :) How about some progrees pictures? :)

SuperCoupe007
06-20-2012, 05:57 PM
My car looks like ~~~~ big time embarrassed to have it seen in that state but the sand beds sounds fun as hell!

No need to be embarrassed. We are all just one big happy support crowd.

ironworker
06-20-2012, 10:44 PM
its all most there

here are new pics

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/toker25life/newintercooler024-1.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/toker25life/newintercooler026-1.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/toker25life/newintercooler028-1.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/toker25life/newintercooler030-1.jpg

manuelaguilar1
06-23-2012, 02:56 PM
TRANSLATION:: I would go but I haven't finished painting my ride.

No paint job required for a meet. Just bring yourself and its all good! :)

good translation :)

SuperCoupe007
07-06-2012, 11:37 AM
good translation :)

Thank you, :) So how is ur ride doing so far?

SuperCoupe007
07-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Sooooooo where is everyone with their projects?

The first week of July is almost goen, so is anyone down for a short local meet?

Matt:: I know LA is a drive for you, but I am still down for some twisties. I just have to make sure I block you from passing me :p

SuperCoupe007
07-10-2012, 06:21 PM
So far its July 10th and no replies to the thread about a meet so maybe we can try a meet/gather another month when some guys have their SC ready :p

Matt SC ESC
07-16-2012, 07:09 PM
Well, I've now got a laundry list of things to do to the audi before I can hammer it. I've got an oil pump ~~~~ting the bed. Over 3,000RPM she loses oil pressure. On top of that, I was racing a turbo MR2 (obviously destroyed it), and I've got a coolant line that runs on top of the intake manifold that pisses coolant all over the ground.

SuperCoupe007
07-17-2012, 12:46 AM
I was racing a turbo MR2 (obviously destroyed it), and I've got a coolant line that runs on top of the intake manifold that pisses coolant all over the ground.

Victory never tasted so good!!! Oh wait my bad, thats cooland that I am smelling :p

Well sorry to hear about your laundry list, but I am sure mine is much more longer than yours ;)

Tommy Turbo
07-26-2012, 07:15 PM
I'm always down to join in on a get together. I'm also in Palmdale. I haven't been on here much as I've been working alot, and putting more time into my SHO's. But sold one, so now more time for the SC.

As for white power, I am white, and have a mohawk, but not white power in the least. I look it sort of I guess. I had some chicks roll by me when I was out walking my dog once, yell something about white power as they drove by and made a nazi salute.

On a more serious note I went out to a bbq at my friends dads place in Littlerock, and one of my friends sisters said she saw a carnival at the park on 90th by where they live. Talked all of us into going to the park. My friends dad builds custom cars (think 50's lead sleds) has a big zz top beard, tats, white dude, my friends brother is a marine with a shaved head and lots of tats, I have a mohawk. We get to the park and as we walk in, it hit me. We were the only white folks, it was some sort of event for african americans. Everyone is staring with dirty looks. Then someone starts giving a speech (they had a stage and stuff) about black oppression by the whites, talking about how whites beat, raped, lynched, etc blacks. At that point I said it's time to go. We still tease Sarah for suggesting we go to this carnival.

ironworker
07-26-2012, 10:50 PM
I need help who knows where to hook up positive cable on battery relocation in the engine bay . Car is all most done

SuperCoupe007
07-29-2012, 07:39 PM
I'm always down to join in on a get together. I'm also in Palmdale. I haven't been on here much as I've been working alot, and putting more time into my SHO's. But sold one, so now more time for the SC.

As for white power, I am white, and have a mohawk, but not white power in the least. I look it sort of I guess. I had some chicks roll by me when I was out walking my dog once, yell something about white power as they drove by and made a nazi salute.

On a more serious note I went out to a bbq at my friends dads place in Littlerock, and one of my friends sisters said she saw a carnival at the park on 90th by where they live. Talked all of us into going to the park. My friends dad builds custom cars (think 50's lead sleds) has a big zz top beard, tats, white dude, my friends brother is a marine with a shaved head and lots of tats, I have a mohawk. We get to the park and as we walk in, it hit me. We were the only white folks, it was some sort of event for african americans. Everyone is staring with dirty looks. Then someone starts giving a speech (they had a stage and stuff) about black oppression by the whites, talking about how whites beat, raped, lynched, etc blacks. At that point I said it's time to go. We still tease Sarah for suggesting we go to this carnival.

LMAO That had to be an interesting day :p Well I am not sure we will be having a meet since it seems that most of the SC's are down :( But keep tuned in and lets see if we can get something going.

SuperCoupe007
07-29-2012, 08:02 PM
I need help who knows where to hook up positive cable on battery relocation in the engine bay . Car is all most done

I am not sure where you would relocate it to :confused: but glad to hear that she is almost done :cool:

ironworker
07-30-2012, 12:27 AM
i get closer every day ...... i cant wait screw it every one should show up for the first start of the tt

SuperCoupe007
07-30-2012, 03:38 PM
i get closer every day ...... i cant wait screw it every one should show up for the first start of the tt

Working on the TT SC has to be a big project since you have to engineer brackets and where all the compenents are going to go in the engine bay. Well let us know around when you think you might have her done and maybe we can all be there :)

ironworker
07-31-2012, 08:35 PM
Working on the TT SC has to be a big project since you have to engineer brackets and where all the compenents are going to go in the engine bay. Well let us know around when you think you might have her done and maybe we can all be there :)

this weekend i plan on starting it.... i still have to wait for the tune and maf to get here...

going to finish the down pipes to marrow and connect the battery and hook up new gauges and oil pump then it is ready to start and see any leaks

SuperCoupe007
08-01-2012, 01:12 PM
this weekend i plan on starting it.... i still have to wait for the tune and maf to get here...

going to finish the down pipes to marrow and connect the battery and hook up new gauges and oil pump then it is ready to start and see any leaks

Glad to hear that you will be able to start her this weekend :) On a downside, I dont think I could make it out there this weekend for the startup as I am NECK DEEP with auto repairs :p See if you can take a video to share it with us. :cool: