Sun Roof Seal

Lee Billing

Hey guys Im hopin someone out there has a good sunroof seal. The guy who owned my car before me thought it would be a good idea to paint the sunroof shut........(dumba$$) If you have one PM me with price and shipping to 48135.

Thanks for the help.

you can buy it through a shop from webasto I could buy you one for prb 75 shipped from my supplier

My hero

If you could do that, that would be great. I have looked all over and only found one and the supplier wanted 220 for it. Would it be possible to pay next thursday for it ? Im tryin to hide all the money im spendin on this car from the old lady.........:rolleyes:

Thanks alot.

If you could do that, that would be great. I have looked all over and only found one and the supplier wanted 220 for it. Would it be possible to pay next thursday for it ? Im tryin to hide all the money im spendin on this car from the old lady.........:rolleyes:

Thanks alot.

For now I will leave it as is... I have been trying to get one for months. Webasto said they were out of stock and may not make them again. Bill E. told me that there is a final production scheduled in a few months. He has the connections. I think, I am on the Webasto list... Not sure the price but I am sure supercoupeperformance will be getting some in a few months...

Not to hijack or anything but I have been told I need to replace my rails, motor and etc... So please advise if there is a kit I can get...

Sunroof seal

I cant leave it the way it is. I am painting the car and the seal is torn badly. It will leak pretty bad if i leave it the way it is. If anyone comes across one let me know

Thanks to all.:cool:

Lee I offered to ordet you a seal you are wasting your time trying to find a used seal for the effort it takes to put one in and get the sun roof adjusted just buy a new one and be done with it that's like putting a bandaid on a knife wound lol

For now I will leave it as is... I have been trying to get one for months. Webasto said they were out of stock and may not make them again. Bill E. told me that there is a final production scheduled in a few months. He has the connections. I think, I am on the Webasto list... Not sure the price but I am sure supercoupeperformance will be getting some in a few months...

Not to hijack or anything but I have been told I need to replace my rails, motor and etc... So please advise if there is a kit I can get...

It depends on who you talk to at webasto one person will say they dont have it and the other will get you the seal

i checked every supplier I know of and Green Country has ordered 1000 of these from webasto but webasto was trying to find a new manufacturer for them

Hey guys Im hopin someone out there has a good sunroof seal. The guy who owned my car before me thought it would be a good idea to paint the sunroof shut........(dumba$$) If you have one PM me with price and shipping to 48135.

Thanks for the help.

is this what you need?

20120623144250.jpg
By soulblade3034 at 2012-06-24[/IMG]

does that go on the glass or the roof ? There 2 different glass sizes. the one i need is like 36" X 18 3/4". Thie one in the pic doesnt look right. but it may be just the pic.

Back