89 SC 5spd parting out

BirdofPrey97

Posted it for sale, but nobody showed interest. Time to part it out.

Nothing at all wrong with it, just have too many cars. Let me know what you need. The car is complete, but has non abs brake system.

Parking brake

what kind of condition is the parking brake system in? I went to engage mine a while back and the one connector in the center snapped lol. Havent been able to find them new anywhere as of yet.

Condition of the shift knob? And how much?

And JBL sub and amp?

And you've got a PM :)

Last edited:
I have a guy coming over to look at the entire car. If he isn't interested I will respond to the posts and PMs that I havent already had a response too.

i responded in the cars for sale section. Im looiking for all grey interior. anything you got in good shape. changing colors. if anyone knows where to get a good grey dash please help me out.

Can you PM me a shipped price to 01887 for a dash surround (the big piece that goes from the outside of the headlight switch to the radio, not sure what else to call it) and the hood shocks?

Guys the SC I have now that runs and drives, but I am pretty sure the frame is bent. It does drive straight down the road, but both rear quarters are buckled in from an impact on the front P-side. It has been driven this way for years by the previous owner, but I want to make the buyer aware of the situation.

The car is $900 for the entire running car. This one has manual brakes installed as well.

Melon, the shifter knob is a hard plastic one not the factory OEM unit.

I cannot part this car out as my new schedule does not allow time for it.

Back