Stock parts

try2v8

Need to put the car back to stock so it can be sold. Nrrd 30lb injectots stock heads and stock intercooler

I think I have some 30 lb injectors and may have other stuff you need I will either sell them to you really cheap like the shipping cost or trade them to you for a partial traid on the lifters and rods

heads

Hope these come through-pics of heads

Attachments

• my pictures 086.jpg
    my pictures 086.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 34
  • my pictures 087.jpg
    my pictures 087.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 33
Hey, if you need 30# injectors and a stock intercooler I can ship them your way.

We've done business before.... LMK

-Bryce

heads

For 90 Coug-The heads came off of a 93 with 88,000 miles-I also noticed no SC stamp and didn't know if all heads had a stamp or not
john

For 90 Coug-The heads came off of a 93 with 88,000 miles-I also noticed no SC stamp and didn't know if all heads had a stamp or not
john

Those would be N/A heads, if they don't have the stamp.

The cooling ports are slightly different.

What about the heads that were going to be on the car? Are they complete? I have a stock set of heads from an 89 that if cleaned up will work fine. They are still bolted to the block.

got everything you need..

I got everything you need sitting here. give me a call and we can work something out. I am in Milwaukee less than one hour away. You can pick what you want from all the stuff I got sitting here...Rich.....414-333-3888

Back