6-15 What's everyone doing this weekend?

talonhead

Just thought I'd ask, Not working this weekend (at work). I'm gonna try to get my SC engine cleaned up enough to hook up to trans and get it stuffed in the car. Once it's out of the way, get the BBF off the shelf and cleaned up enough to go the machine shop (or) if it's not raining, strip more off the parts car so I can have it hauled off.
MikeH

In Jackson, Mi Father's Day weekend is a big weekend. Just today I have witnessed Dale Jr. fly into Reynolds Airfield in town. Father's Day weekend race at MIS and I will be working the gates! Work the gates and tour the track at my leisure, my dad will be in the stands with my little brother, uncle, and niece. It will be a wonderful weekend!

Well, the Wife made me relax for the weekend. So I didn't get much done.
I did get the bellhousings swapped out on the T56. The BBF unit is about 1/4" deeper than the SBF, but the crank sticks out farther on the BBF. With the 1/2" spacer ring installed on the trans the input shaft is about flush with the front side of engine plate. Need to bring the engine & trans together to look at pilot depth w & w/o spacer to determine which depth will work best.
Then Sunday was Slooooowww cook a big azz pork roast (stuffed with lots of garlic dry rubbed with great spices) on the grill/smoker!:)
The watched some new movies the wife bought. Ghost Rider II, Act of Valor, Machine Gun Preacher and Bad Azz* (*not allowed to spell it correctly).
Act of Valor #1, Bad Azz #2. I liked GR II better in some ways than GR I. MGP was OK.

Happy Fathers Day to all!
MikeH

Last edited:
Back