I need a few things so she can fly again!!

franky_402

Trying to get the bird airborn once again but i need a few things first. Im broke after paying the state and county :( Anyways here i go!!

All parts listed will be for my 94 auto!

Radiator ( im pretty sure mine is leaking, cant tell where exactly but the water is going somewhere and its not the oil or the air as far as i can tell)

Drivers side Clear Cornering Lamp

Speedo Needle for a 94-95 speedometer. (when i was replacing the faces with white guages i broke the original needle off and replaced it with a needle from a 92 guage, the needle doesnt seat fully and seems to be weighted too heavy as the needle bounces and stays around 20mph behind.

Drivers side fender and front bumper cover in white if anyone has one ( not very important but if the price is right then ill take them, gotta make the car look perfect again!)

Probably a longshot but does anyone have a Flowmaster Resonator 15100 laying around or any res that is similar, meaning i can weld it in without re-doing the exhaust!

I think thats it for now, the sooner the better for sure, also if you could shoot me prices shipped to 61350

Last edited:
I have a spare radiator from a 93 SC Auto that I'm willing to let go for next to nothing. I'm not sure the exact condition of it other than it could use a good flushing out. I'm just south of Madison, WI, so not real far away either. I'm not willing to ship because of the size/weight, but can meet somewhere like Rockford, IL if that helps.

Joe

I have a spare radiator from a 93 SC Auto that I'm willing to let go for next to nothing. I'm not sure the exact condition of it other than it could use a good flushing out. I'm just south of Madison, WI, so not real far away either. I'm not willing to ship because of the size/weight, but can meet somewhere like Rockford, IL if that helps.

Joe

will a 93 rad fit in a 94?? I thought the rads were 89-93 and 94/95? No leaks im hoping and how much were you looking to get

You're right, the 89-93 radiators are different than the 94-95. I didn't know what year car you were looking for. Good luck in your search.

I have a radiator from a 94SC, fender (red) and bumper cover (Blue)

Let me know if interested...shipping might be the worst of it all.

-Tim

I might have a spare speedometer needle off a 94/95 SC if you cant find one anywhere else.

Your PM box is full.

- Dan

You're right, the 89-93 radiators are different than the 94-95. I didn't know what year car you were looking for. Good luck in your search.

My bad I didn't realize I didn't specify what year I needed the items for haha, thanks anyways ..

Tim what condition is your rad in, how much are you asking and to make sure what year is it for? Thanks

Ddubb I sent u a pm!

My bad I didn't realize I didn't specify what year I needed the items for haha, thanks anyways ..

Tim what condition is your rad in, how much are you asking and to make sure what year is it for? Thanks

Ddubb I sent u a pm!

Radiator is in ready to install - used condition. $40 plus actual shipping is all I need for it. I sold one pervious and it was around $35 shipped if memory serves me correctly. It's a 94/95 Radiator pulled from my own 94 SC that I am preping for a 3V setup.

PM me if you're seriously interested and we can make it happen.

-Tim

Radiator is in ready to install - used condition. $40 plus actual shipping is all I need for it. I sold one pervious and it was around $35 shipped if memory serves me correctly. It's a 94/95 Radiator pulled from my own 94 SC that I am preping for a 3V setup.

PM me if you're seriously interested and we can make it happen.

-Tim

pm sent!!
10char

Back