Magnacore Wires & 94/95 Exhaust Manifolds

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
2 Sets of Magnacores - Both Used but perfectly Fine - $40 a set plus shipping SOLD

1 set of 4 Magnacore wires Lost 2 somewhere...make me an offer. SOLD

2 94/95 Passenger side Exhaust Manifolds - flow better than the 89-93s for those that aren't aware. -$40 SOLD

As always everythings negotiable - PM if interested.

-Tim

Attachments

• manifolds.jpg
    manifolds.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 118
  • wires.jpg
    wires.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 85
  • wires2.jpg
    wires2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 76
  • wires3.jpg
    wires3.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 77
  • wires4.jpg
    wires4.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Hey Tim I would like one of those passenger side exhaust maifolds! I'm sending you $15 for the shirt then I'll hit ya with $40 for the manifold. Are you coming to VMP this weekend?

Hey Tim I would like one of those passenger side exhaust maifolds! I'm sending you $15 for the shirt then I'll hit ya with $40 for the manifold. Are you coming to VMP this weekend?

I'll be working - I actually have 3 of em so I only listed 2 knowing you needed 1 ;)

I'll get it up to you.

Also if chris hasn't already reported I have an exhaust system you may be interested in from a 94.

-Tim

1 Manifold sold

1 Set of wires sold

1 Set Possibly Pending.

Thanks guys - pictures of wires will be sent to those interested here shortly.

-Tim

parts

Hey Tim, Thanks for the advice on head replacement. Got the head gaskets done with your old 94 heads. Also take a look at graficks in the for sale section-that is your old 'opal frost'
john
zip me your email and I will send better pics
rjpim@hotmail.com

Hey Tim, Thanks for the advice on head replacement. Got the head gaskets done with your old 94 heads. Also take a look at graficks in the for sale section-that is your old 'opal frost'
john
zip me your email and I will send better pics
rjpim@hotmail.com

Good deal - yeah I saw the car in the photos - it looks great with the fresh paint and the new graphics.

Hope she continues to treat you well.

-Tim

Pictures of wires added

The first picture is the full set sold to BirdofPrey97

The remaining pictures are the second set - while cleaning em up the end on one has been melted somewhat - wire appears fine and worked fine on the car - I actually drove my parts SC w/ them on it today to verify they were good...anyways its there.

-Tim

Back