PDA

View Full Version : Rear upper window trim

Lee Billing
06-15-2012, 11:33 AM
Guys i did some digging and found 12 of these window trim pieces. If we can get 12 buyers we can get them for 100 shipped each. I know this is kinda expensive but these pieces are very hard to find and the vendor im dealing with says once these are gone they will not be getting anymore. I am in for 2 of them myself because i need one and i want a spare. Let me know who is interested.

1. Lee Billing-PAID
2. Lee Billing-PAID
3.David Neibert-PAID-SHIPPED
4.Kurt K-PAID-SHIPPED
5.David Neibert-PAID-SHIPPED
6.fordefed95-PAID-SHIPPED
7.forcefed95-PAID-SHIPPED
8.nanatothesixth-PAID
9.90scproject-
10.tony8470-PAID-SHIPPED
11.jabaldaz-PAID-SHIPPED
12.nmbcchief-PAID-SHIPPED

I will order them and ship them to you as soon as i get them.

Just double checked the FOMOCO part number and it is the correct number.

Well guys here they are. The rears are perfect, the front had a little bend in it but easily straightened. i thought I was gonna be disappointed but was not.

If everyone still wants these please pay through paypal at leebillingsr@yahoo.com. If you want a front piece too please include it in the notes. If you cant pay through paypal PM me with any special way you would like to pay. I prefer paypal because there is a little protection for all of us. Whatever works for all of us, im new to this middle man stuff. I will order when payments have been made. Unfortunately my woman would flip if she saw me charge 1000 dollars for more parts for this car. ( Women just dont get it) Prices are as follows
100 ea for rear upper piece
92 ea for front upper piece

P.S. Dont forget to include all mailing addresses.

Kurt K
06-15-2012, 01:32 PM
Put a placeholder for David Neibert. I'll let him know about this.

edit: Actually, I'll take one too.

Lee Billing
06-15-2012, 01:52 PM
You guys are on the list. When we get all 12 I will order them. I ordered mine today to make sure they are what they say they are. I will post pics when I get them. You can pay now or when I get them. Paypal is leebillingsr@yahoo.com

Please send as a gift so I dont get charged 3%. fu%^&ng paypal.

David Neibert
06-15-2012, 02:10 PM
Lee,

I'll take two.

David

forcefed95
06-16-2012, 06:12 AM
Put me down for 2 as well.

Lee Billing
06-16-2012, 06:54 AM
I called the vendor last night to see if we had to buy them all at the same time and she said that if we buy 10 of them we will be good. So when I get mine if they are what they say they are, than i can order the remaining 8 of them.

thanks guys. :cool:

nanatothesixth
06-16-2012, 11:49 AM
Ill take 1

1990scproject
06-17-2012, 11:12 AM
I'd like 1

Lee Billing
06-17-2012, 12:42 PM
One more to go and we have a full order. I will not order until mine have arrived to make sure these are good.:cool:

Tony8470
06-18-2012, 10:30 AM
I'll take 1.

jabaldaz
06-18-2012, 10:42 AM
I'll take one if still available.

Lee Billing
06-18-2012, 12:29 PM
Ok guys thats all we needed. when I get mine ill let u know how they are and if they r good well order them. Just to let you guys know they also have the front windshield upper trim for 92 shipped if anyone is interested. If you want both pieces just send me a PM and ill order them also.

Thanks guys.

Lee Billing
06-18-2012, 02:56 PM
Anyone who wants front upper windshield trim please put it in the paypal notes when payment I made.

P.S. Payment will not be accepted until I receive the ones I ordered so I know that these are the real deal.

Thanks again.

nmcbchief
06-18-2012, 03:01 PM
What is the price on the front one? $92? I will take one of those also.

macius8
06-18-2012, 03:39 PM
If anyone backs out, or wants to get rid of their spare I'll take one.
I would be interested in the front trim as well. Please let me know if any are avaiable.
Thanks.

Lee Billing
06-18-2012, 04:20 PM
I would be interested in the front trim as well. Please let me know if any are avaiable.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ok, there are plenty of front trim, but the upper rears are all spoken for. I ordered mine early so i can see them before anyone pays for them.

Lee Billing
06-19-2012, 08:31 PM
I have updated original post with pics and info.:cool:

manuelaguilar1
06-20-2012, 12:36 AM
Guys i did some digging and found 12 of these window trim pieces. If we can get 12 buyers we can get them for 100 shipped each. I know this is kinda expensive but these pieces are very hard to find and the vendor im dealing with says once these are gone they will not be getting anymore. I am in for 2 of them myself because i need one and i want a spare. Let me know who is interested.

1. Lee Billing
2. Lee Billing
3.David Neibert
4.Kurt K
5.David Neibert
6.fordefed95
7.forcefed95
8.nanatothesixth
9.90scproject
10.tony8470
11.jabaldaz
12.nmbcchief

I will order them and ship them to you as soon as i get them.

Just double checked the FOMOCO part number and it is the correct number.

Well guys here they are. The rears are perfect, the front had a little bend in it but easily straightened. i thought I was gonna be disappointed but was not.

If everyone still wants these please pay through paypal at leebillingsr@yahoo.com. If you want a front piece too please include it in the notes. If you cant pay through paypal PM me with any special way you would like to pay. I prefer paypal because there is a little protection for all of us. Whatever works for all of us, im new to this middle man stuff. I will order when payments have been made. Unfortunately my woman would flip if she saw me charge 1000 dollars for more parts for this car. ( Women just dont get it) Prices are as follows
100 ea for rear upper piece
92 ea for front upper piece

P.S. Dont forget to include all mailing addresses.
I bought in the junk one for the front and one for the back in good condition for 12 dollars both

Lee Billing
06-20-2012, 06:16 AM
I bought in the junk one for the front and one for the back in good condition for 12 dollars both

Well I just painted my whole car and dont want to have an old beat up piece of trim on my brand new paint job. The environment is not nice to the rubber on these pieces of trim. If they came from a junkyard i can bet they dont look as good as the new pieces.:cool:

Guys I would like to get the ball rolling on these parts. I fear that if we wait too long that they may sell 1 or 2 of these and someone will miss out. After seeing these parts and being excited to put them on my own car I would hate to let someone down.

Thanks guys.

nmcbchief
06-20-2012, 03:19 PM
Money sent for mine.

David Neibert
06-20-2012, 07:58 PM
Money sent for mine and Kurt's.

David

Tony8470
06-20-2012, 08:36 PM
Payment sent for front and rear

Lee Billing
06-20-2012, 10:42 PM
Thanks to all the guys who made payments already. Just to let everyone know I will be out of town for the week of the 4th. Whatever parts dont go out before the 4th will be sent immediately after i get back from vacation.

Thanks guys.

P.S. I put the trim pieces on my 94 with the fresh paint and it is hard to believe that a couple of pieces of trim make it look so much better. Pics of the car will follow when complete. :cool:

forcefed95
06-21-2012, 05:55 AM
Money sent as well.

nanatothesixth
06-21-2012, 09:39 PM
payment sent! 1 front 1 rear

Lee Billing
06-21-2012, 11:03 PM
All payments have been recieved. I will place the order either tomorrow or monday, depending on how busy i get at work.

Thanks for makin this easy for me, I was a little apprehensive about being the middle man. I will send PM's as i ship them.

Lee Billing
06-22-2012, 11:56 AM
guys while we were waiting to put this together 3 of the rear trim pieces sold. Im not sure how to handle this. Either the guys who ordered extra can sacrifice their extra or I have to go with the first come first serve method. Please let me know what you guys think is fair. I will refund the money to whoever gets refunds.:(

Thanks.

nmcbchief
06-22-2012, 12:01 PM
guys while we were waiting to put this together 3 of the rear trim pieces sold. Im not sure how to handle this. Either the guys who ordered extra can sacrifice their extra or I have to go with the first come first serve method. Please let me know what you guys think is fair. I will refund the money to whoever gets refunds.:(

Thanks.

Just send me the front one. My rear is still decent. Taking one for the team guys. Awaiting refund.

David Neibert
06-22-2012, 02:11 PM
I don't really need the spare, so my order can be reduced by one.

David

Lee Billing
06-25-2012, 04:00 PM
Good news guys everyone who paid for trim gets the pieces they wanted. I put my cape on and dug up 3 more pieces at various dealers across the USA. That puts us at the number we originally anticipated. Sorry for all the confusion and issues ive had with this deal. Thanks for all the patience. I will be shipping these pieces out after the 4th of july holiday week.

David Neibert
06-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Good news guys everyone who paid for trim gets the pieces they wanted. I put my cape on and dug up 3 more pieces at various dealers across the USA. That puts us at the number we originally anticipated. Sorry for all the confusion and issues ive had with this deal. Thanks for all the patience. I will be shipping these pieces out after the 4th of july holiday week.

Good deal !

Thanks, David

Lee Billing
06-28-2012, 04:39 PM
Guys due to an error on my end 1 person has not paid yet. I ordered all the trim so i bought an extra one. This should be good news but its not, one of them showed up bent like a pretzel. I believe it is useless but if one of you guys wants it just let me know and i will ship it to you. Maybe you can rework it and make it look good. I will be shipping all these out after the July fourth holiday week as I will be out of town.

Thanks

davec73
06-28-2012, 05:18 PM
Guys due to an error on my end 1 person has not paid yet. I ordered all the trim so i bought an extra one. This should be good news but its not, one of them showed up bent like a pretzel. I believe it is useless but if one of you guys wants it just let me know and i will ship it to you. Maybe you can rework it and make it look good. I will be shipping all these out after the July fourth holiday week as I will be out of town.

Thanks

I was warned this might happen as well lee It really sucks as much as these things cost< I will take it and try to fix it if you want to send it to me

Lee Billing
06-29-2012, 06:18 AM
Sure, just pay the 10.00 shipping and its yours.

1990scproject
06-29-2012, 08:32 PM
I want to apologize for the mix up. I have been on the road and my girl friend was supposed to make the payment but she forgot even after the numerous reminders while I was out. I don't want to upset you guys because you do so much for us newbies. I would still send the money if it would help me keep some what of a decent rep with you folks. Again sorry 100% my fault. Thanks and lee please let me know. I'm not perfect but I'm not out to make enemies!

Emmanuel5.0
06-30-2012, 12:09 AM
How fortunate are, I had to settle for polishing metal.

http://t.imgbox.com/aamj85si.jpg (http://imgbox.com/aamj85si)

David Neibert
07-03-2012, 05:29 PM
How fortunate are, I had to settle for polishing metal.

http://t.imgbox.com/aamj85si.jpg (http://imgbox.com/aamj85si)

We are talking about the upper trim, not the lower.

David

BirdofPrey97
07-05-2012, 08:30 AM
We are talking about the upper trim, not the lower.

David

David,

My upper trim is metal as well. :confused:

David Neibert
07-05-2012, 12:54 PM
David,

My upper trim is metal as well. :confused:

You guys are lucky, both my SCs have the plastic stuff that breaks real easy.

David

jabaldaz
07-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Any update? Have these been shipped? Not in a hurry, just looking for a status update.

Thanks,
Joe

Lee Billing
07-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Yes these will be shipped out very soon. I took 2 extra days vacation because the weather was so nice here. I am waiting for 2 of the front wondow trims to show up cuz they shorted my order. I will be shipping these out starting friday. Thanks for the patience guys.

nmcbchief
07-19-2012, 11:47 PM
8 days since the last post. Just wanting an update as to when these will arrive. Will they be insured?

Lee Billing
07-20-2012, 06:54 PM
Guys sorry for the delay, I got sent to Chicago for work. I shipped out 3 orders today. More will follow. I will update the original order list with the people whose orders have shipped.

Thanks

nmcbchief
07-24-2012, 04:27 PM
Received mine today. Thanks!!

David Neibert
07-25-2012, 09:06 AM
Lee,

Yesterday I received the three you shipped to me. Everything arrived in great condition.

Thanks, David

jabaldaz
07-28-2012, 09:01 AM
Any update on the shipment of these?

Lee Billing
07-30-2012, 04:46 PM
updated list of shipped items. Sorry for all the delays guys I dont like being middle man. I also sisnt realize how expensive it would be to ship all these boxes...LOL.

nanatothesixth
08-03-2012, 06:44 PM
why am i the only 1 pd. and not shipped?

nanatothesixth
08-07-2012, 08:22 PM
WOW 4 days and no reply! i guess maybe im not going to get mine. I pd. before some other people and they got theres before me.

Dahoopd
08-07-2012, 09:30 PM
WOW 4 days and no reply! i guess maybe im not going to get mine. I pd. before some other people and they got theres before me.

He has been on line for the past few days. Maybe incognito. I PM'd him twice with no response if it helps.

Lee Billing
08-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Sorry guys, everyone will get their parts I promise. I am paying for all shipping costs out of my own pocket so just be patient. I didnt realize how expensive it would b to ship these huge boxes. I have never and will never screw anyone over.

Dahoopd
08-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Sorry guys, everyone will get their parts I promise. I am paying for all shipping costs out of my own pocket so just be patient. I didnt realize how expensive it would b to ship these huge boxes. I have never and will never screw anyone over.

Do you have the part number for the front upper?

Lee Billing
08-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Part numbers are as follows-
Front upper- E9SZ-6303144-A9G
Rear Upper-E9SZ-6342430-A9G

jabaldaz
08-13-2012, 04:43 PM
I'm still waiting for my trim pieces (1 front and 1 rear). You indicated these were shipped 2 weeks ago. I'm in no hurry for them, but I do want to be sure to receive them. Please let me know if you have shipped them to me, and if there is tracking information.

Lee Billing
08-13-2012, 04:44 PM
I checked and they should be to you guys today. If you dont get it by tomorrow at the latest let me know.

jabaldaz
08-13-2012, 08:07 PM
Yes, they showed up today shortly after I posted the previous message. They look good and were packed really well. Thanks again.

nanatothesixth
08-13-2012, 09:41 PM
recd. mine today, all in good condition!

thanks! Tom