Clock & JBL stereo inop after susp work??

EatonEmployee

My 93 SC was hit in the left front wheel. Minor cosmetic damage that was easily fixed. However, after I got it back it was all over the road, front end making noise. They went through my suspension and I know they pulled back my trunk carpet and probably had a multimeter or something to the ARC solenoids. They may have even messed with the ABS, ARC & the control units on the trunk lid.

I got it back & my stereo & clock were no longer working. Of course the shop knew nothing... One other thing I noticed was that my memory is gone for climate control. Normally the climate would be where it was last. Now it is just reverting to 75 degrees. I know to any knowledgeable SC pro that this issue should jump out. The harness that goes to the control module in the trunk were also manipulated because a few push pins were pulled. I certainly wasn't getting any honesty from the shop. Any help to get my radio & clock functioning would be appreciated.

No, only under the dash was checked. Thanks I will look. I was told the fuse was good. Can you tell me which one. I am an F-16 mechanic but I am learning this SC one day at a time. A shop had it & I have no idea what they did.

Its a standard blade style fuse - I want to say a 10amp fuse under the hood...I currently own 94-95 SCs so I am remembering from memory.

Should be easy to spot as there are only 2 or 3 blade style fuses similar to the interior fuses under the hood.

-Tim

on my 89 it is 5 amp and its called the memory fuse under the hood

hope this helps God bless

When I say "push pins" I mean those serrated plastic buttons that are used to hold the wire harnesses to the unibody. Or any interior pieces. They had pulled on my harness under the carpet in the trunk that goes to all the ABS, ARC & Amps on the rear deck.

My SC is at a buddy's. The car is amazing & perfect. Just turned 100k black on black with every option known to Ford. I am the 2nd owner with everything including the window sticker. The interior & leather actually are in great shape. I'm sure it's the fuse & I will chyme back in when I get the radio & clock functioning. Thanks!

Back