want to buy interior

Deano2833

I would like to find as much interior as possible I have a 93 that needs seats all of them carpet headliner with sunroof, visors, dash if possible and a driverside door panel complete with switches. I would like to find grey so I don't have to change everything I would like to pay less than 750.00 for everything including shipping so if It's out there let me know

I have some parts from a 93 gray interior, not complete however. I have a dash, but it is not perfect. No carpet, headliner, front seats, but most of the rest is there. Would you be interested? Send me a pm with your email if you want more details/ pictures.

need Interior

Like I stated before I am willing to pay good money for a complete interior for a 93 sc I dont mind what color but I need everything for the car If somone has a complete interior and it is in good shape: ie: no cracks, no stains that cant be removed then Im willing to pay. Please send me a pm if you have interior or call me and Ill give you my email, so I can get pics or send pics and prices to my phone.

Last edited:
grey int.

Like I stated before I am willing to pay good money for a complete interior for a 93 sc I dont mind what color but I need everything for the car If somone has a complete interior and it is in good shape: ie: no cracks, no stains that cant be removed then Im willing to pay.
i have a complete int from my 90 cougar is leather,driver seat has wear,carpet needs cleaning.let me know if u want it . im in ny.

interior

I have alot of stuff I believe you are looking for. Leave a number or something in my pm or here.

cant PM

I guess I dont have enough post to have PM's so here's my phone 980-722-9372 will you please send pics and prices and I will get back with you. Or send me a PM with your info and ill get back with ya

Last edited:
How do yo feel about blue interior? I'm picking up a car tomorrow with almost perfect blue interior and I'm not interested in keeping it in the car. I will post the pics i have now and send more tomorrow if you are interested.

Attachments

• interior 1.jpg
    interior 1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 28
  • interior 2.jpg
    interior 2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 21
  • interior 3.jpg
    interior 3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 20
  • interior 4.jpg
    interior 4.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 26
  • interior 5.jpg
    interior 5.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 21
I'm getting an SC w black interior in a few weeks...very nice cloth interior. Be willing to part w all of it and deliver for the right price.

-Tim

Back