ARC Computer Picture

Mike Jazz

Hello all.....I have recently purchased a 1990 Cougar XR7, and I believe that the ARC Computer is missing. I have no dash light that pops up with the firm ride switch activated. Does anyone have a picture of both rear computers on the package tray? The previous owner had a system in it, so the actual tray is missing, and the ABS computer and another harness is pretty much dangling in the trunk. I appreciate all your help.

I don't have a picture, thought I did. If you think you need one I have a spare in my collection you could try.

PM me if interested.

-B

Looks just like the eec. Will have 18xxxx base number on it.

Attachments

• get-attachment (1).jpg
    get-attachment (1).jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 84
  • get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Well, it's official....I am missing it. I kind of figured since the auto ride hasn't worked since I got the car. I have the harness just laying in the trunk next to the ABS module since whoever had it before me took the package tray out. I appreciate all of your insight.

When you do get one, either get another tray to put back in or velcro it down. It can't be allowed to flop around and must be installed with the correct orientation or it will act really weird. On the factory tray the connector faces to the right of the car. My tray was also missing when I got my 93 but I replaced it right away just to get those components up out of the way.
Alan

I've got several ARC boxes. I'm not sure which ones I've got but PM me if you'd like me to look thru them for one that'll work for you.

Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions.....makes things so much easier to understand with all the input.

Back