Interior Pieces needed badly!

Ice-Cable

Hello I am a new poster here. I have lurked and used all the insightful info to my advantage on more than one occasion. However, I am in a bit of a bind. I am need of the surround/bezel that goes around the speedo. I have searched high and low for one and cannot find one. I would prefer black but at this point I would take any color. I am in southern indiana. The bezel needs to fit a 95 SC. Also, I have a 93 SC that I am willing to do some swapping on if anyone needs parts off that and has a bezel I can use.

They are hard to find in nice shape since you have to really put them in a bind to install/remove. Have you checked a junk yard? Thats where I found one in good shape for the 95. 94-97 models may be the same. I got one from an LX.

chris

They are hard to find in nice shape since you have to really put them in a bind to install/remove. Have you checked a junk yard? Thats where I found one in good shape for the 95. 94-97 models may be the same. I got one from an LX.

chris

94-96 are the same, 97 changed due to Ford changing to the Taurus style cluster.

RwP

Yeah, I got two yards close to me and neither have any 95's.....was hoping I'd get a bite on the forums here. Looks like I may have to travel a ways to score one.

Back