Who is this guy?? Turbo SC??

And I'm mad I wasn't invited.:mad: But there was some **** stuff going on so kinda glad I wasn't there.:p

The year is 2012...a new glass cannon has been born from the ashes of the old. Rise again glass cannon! rise!

Srt 4 ftmfw.
So in brasil.. I love Brazil... Need more power to go up against big turbo srt-4.
Where is the sc whine?
Bov are not needed. Notice how they say thunderbird, not sc in the vid. Go figure.

Also you don't raise your hood in the underground scene. Intimidation by exterior only.

Was that a girl driving a teal car in that video?

Last edited:
Srt 4 ftmfw.
So in brasil.. I love Brazil... Need more power to go up against big turbo srt-4.
Where is the sc whine?
Bov are not needed. Notice how they say thunderbird, not sc in the vid. Go figure.

Also you don't raise your hood in the underground scene. Intimidation by exterior only.

Hmm? That thing was getting drug. There wasn't a series of honks, or anything, so he got the hit. Then the guy had to play catch up. SC FTW!

Yes, I love Brazil, too. Finest of women!

Srt 4 ftmfw.
Where is the sc whine?

Appears to me there was no nod of approval for a race with the SC. Yet even with the Neon taking off first, you will note within seconds the SC caught up and was passing. That's why teal SC's are so cool.

And even at a lower boost than most of the twin screw sc guys are running no less it can pull on and pass a car that traps in the 130's in the quarter.

Anyways this video is old school

Back