240 miles on the SC today! Purrrred like a kitty.

UBHSTRY

Feels good to have her back on the road for my sales car, makes all these mile so much easier to put down :D

Thumbs up!

240 in one day is killer, what are you selling?

LOL, thats NOTHING!. Easy day. I deal in insurance, and for some odd reason cant legally put on the internet what I work with. (All kinds of Federal regulations I have to comply with, on top of company regs) I cover the whole western part of Pennsylvania. But, I deal with 65 years old and over, and that type of insurance ;) I am sure you see my companys advertising all over the tv.

We have very explicit instructions not to put "I work for ******" on the internet. I dont quite understand that, but I like my job, so I try to be as compliant as I can. I believe it has something to do with seniors being a *protected species*.

My company is hiring though, so if anyone thinks they would like to work in the insurance industry, let me know. We cover the entire country.

Last edited:
Ok, put another 300+ Miles on her today, and it was almost 100 out. Time to put the A/C back in her, since someone felt the need to rip it out at some point:rolleyes: Untill I get the A/C back in the car, I think i will be driving my lexus SC300, its just tooooo hot out....:eek:

This content is currently unavailable.The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
■Return home.

I have been racking the miles up on this ole girl:D I think i may start posting pics of the odometer daily for you guys. Just a tad over 200 miles today on her, and still havnt put the A/C in it. Hit a nasty thunderboomer today, and my wipers gave it up :rolleyes: Nothing like triple digit temps, thunderstorms and no a/c or wipers...LOL :eek:

But, thru all of this, I know conventional wisdom is dont use an N/A engine in these cars. I think I have been able to prove that wrong to this point. :cool: Maybe I just got lucky......
going to try and get to the drag strip real soon with her. Hoping for some decent numbers out it.

Last edited:
Back