forum app for smart phones

Ice-Cable

Does this forum have an app for iPhone or Android? I do ALOT of surfing from my phone and a forum app would be fantastic. Just done food for thought.

250 views and no responses! Looks like more than a few people are interested in this idea. Its real easy. Forum owner joins tapatalk owner area, adds forum and BOOM we can access all this from our smartphone. with Likes, quotes, the whole shebang. LETS DO THIS. Lets move forward into the smartphone era. Let me know if I can help.

If you're reading this please comment on it. I'm sure enough people comment we can make it happen.

Not sure which smart phones other then maybe iphones that can't already see everything on the site. Maybe I am clueless but my android can see everything just fine.

Not sure which smart phones other then maybe iphones that can't already see everything on the site. Maybe I am clueless but my android can see everything just fine.

You obviously haven't used Taptalk. Once you start visiting forums with TT, you visit more often and rarely go back to the old fashioned web interface ;)

You obviously haven't used Taptalk. Once you start visiting forums with TT, you visit more often and rarely go back to the old fashioned web interface ;)

Yeah buddy! someone who cruises forums with tapatalk. Guys, using your android or ipad, or whatever on browser mode is nothing to having it on your phone in the tapatalk app. Push notifications, organized like a boss, etc. I think if we got on board with it everyone would be like WHOA! this is way better. Just a suggestion.

I root, rom and customize android phones for fun and I use TT for every single forum. Its great.

Back