What years fit?

vaprobe87

I have a 1989 Supercoupe and I am having some trouble with my signal lights. Sometimes they will work and sometimes they wont. I think it is in the switch so I am going to the junkyard soo to try to grab another one. What all year/ models of car use the same swicth as mine?

Another question I had is the tensioner between the jackshaft pully and the supercharger. Is that specific to the 3.8 SC motor or are there other cars that use the same one? Mine has some slack to it and I think it will need replaced soon.

I have a 1989 Supercoupe and I am having some trouble with my signal lights. Sometimes they will work and sometimes they wont. I think it is in the switch so I am going to the junkyard soo to try to grab another one. What all year/ models of car use the same swicth as mine?

Another question I had is the tensioner between the jackshaft pully and the supercharger. Is that specific to the 3.8 SC motor or are there other cars that use the same one? Mine has some slack to it and I think it will need replaced soon.

Yes the tensioner is specific to the SC & Supercharged XR7 engine. They are the same 89-95. Don't know about the turn signal switch.

David

they are the same

any bird should have the same switch. I do have a few steering set up out of the car you could get one from if you want. They all are out of s.c.'s Rich

Any multi-function switches from 89 - 93 will work.....

You have to make sure that the MFS you find has the same module as yours.....

When you take the MFS off you will see the module attached to it.....

It will be green or blue.....

Look for a set of letters on your switch.....

You will find the letters BAD or CAD on it somewhere.....

You must match whatever you find in the yards to yours....

My bet is you have a CAD switch.....:p

The letters will most likely be on the top of the MFS, not on the module....

I have some MFSs with the green module.....

Back