New Radiator

SCmetalhead

The birdy has sprung a leak in the raditor. Just wondering where to get new one?
It is 5 spped. none of the local parts places cannot get one in!!!

Last edited:
Auto or 5speed? I have a couple of 5spd radiators i would part with. If you have a fmic you can use a stock n/a radiator. Ebay has some really decent 2 core for n/a cars for 150. there are options out there.

We've had a lot of radiator failures around here in the last year or so. We've all bought an aluminum radiator off of ebay and are very pleased with them. They're around $150.

New radiator

Got one from BuyARadiator.com all aluminum for $190 direct fit for the super coupe. Not bad when Ford want $600:mad:

Did it come with the IC bracket or does it use the bolt on IC bracket.....

I need one for my 92....

I got one from ebay, classic radiator its all aluminum and you simply bolted on your intercooler brackets to the new one. looks good and works good, its on my 1992 5 speed. no leaks

cost me about 100 bucks..

I got one from ebay, classic radiator its all aluminum and you simply bolted on your intercooler brackets to the new one. looks good and works good, its on my 1992 5 speed. no leaks

cost me about 100 bucks..

How well has it cooled? Have you had the car in 90+ degree temps and in traffic? While I'd love to have a Griffin, it's very much out of my price range so will probably look at getting a stock replacement.

My SC has always run cooler with the aluminum radiator than it did with the stock radiator. It's solved cooling issues with everybody here that has installed one. I highly recommend them made in China or not.

Back