Parting out 89 Performance SC 5spd in MI 95 blower 145 spdo

Mach1BirdSC

Hey all,
The time has finally come for me to come to reality and part out my very first SC. This car has many goodies on it which I will list below. The tranny (M5R2) only has 8000 miles on it because I replaced it with a Texas Perfomance Transmission in it, this thing shifts like butter. If youre grinding your gears and need a new trans this one will be a great addition... The car is located in Muskegon, MI and I will ship parts if needed.

PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO MAKE ME AN OFFER

The whole car is up for grabs but here are the parts of special mention:

MP Raised Top - $100 (SOLD)
Magnum Powers 76mm MAS - $75 obo (SOLD)
MP 85MM Throttle Body - $200 obo (SOLD)
1995 Blower - $300 obo (56k miles) (SOLD)
Cervinis Ram Air hood - Make offer (SOLD)
8.8 Ford Racing pumpkin w/ Ford Racing 3.55 gears with speedo gear for 5spd - $300 obo
Newer 5spd Transmission (8,000 Miles) - $500 obo with original recipts (SOLD)
145 MPH Speedo - $150 (SOLD)
10% OB Pulley - Make offer (SOLD)
17" MODA RIMS (COBRA R look alikes) - $350 obo
EIBACH 1.5" Drop springs w/sturts - Make Offer
and the rest of the car is ready to go as well just let me know what you need and we'll make it happen if its still available. Thanks for looking.

Cell: 231-855-5764
EMail: JYarranton@Allstate.com

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 172
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 218
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 187
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 135
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
parts

Hey all,
The time has finally come for me to come to reality and part out my very first SC. This car has many goodies on it which I will list below. The tranny (M5R2) only has 8000 miles on it because I replaced it with a Texas Perfomance Transmission in it, this thing shifts like butter. If youre grinding your gears and need a new trans this one will be a great addition... The car is located in Muskegon, MI and I will ship parts if needed.

PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO MAKE ME AN OFFER

The whole car is up for grabs but here are the parts of special mention:

MP Raised Top - $100 obo
Magnum Powers 76mm MAS - $100 obo
MP 85MM Throttle Body - $200 obo
1995 Blower - $300 obo (56k miles)
Cervinis Ram Air hood - Make offer
8.8 Rear with 3:55 Ford Racing gears - $ Make Offer
Newer 5spd Transmission (8,000 Miles) - $500 obo
145 MPH Speedo - $150
10% OB Pulley - Make offer
17" MODA RIMS (COBRA R look alikes) - $350 obo

and the rest of the car is ready to go as well just let me know what you need and we'll make it happen if its still available. Thanks for looking.

Cell: 231-855-5764
EMail: JYarranton@Allstate.com

Sorry guys, I cant upload the photos for some reason so if you want to see pics of anything just let me know and I can email you. Thanks again...

pm sent on abs parts.

Interested in the 76 mm MAF and the hood. How much are you looking to get for the hood?

I will definitely do so. I am a bit messed up with a popped back right now due to an accident back in 2008. What is the best time to call? It is 10:45 right now as I post this.

How are the windshield wiper cowl panels? Still intact, or cracked up? I am looking for both sides.

Steve,

Good call on the cowls. That reminds me I still need to track a set down.
How are you? How is your brother doing?

No I sent him a pm no more than 2min after it was posted. Just figured I would post on here seeing that I have not heard back I live 3 1/2 hrs away

Bump

I still have tons of great parts left. I really need to move them if possible to please make me an offer on anything you may need. Black Leather interior.

Back