Aeromotive 340lph Stealth fuel pump

ironworker

i bought a Aeromotive 340lph Stealth fuel pump and installed it in my car and its not turning on... i checked the pump and it works but it wont turn on when i turn the key on.......

the stock pump worked fine in it be fore i installed this one....

can some one help

How long ago was it when the stock pump worked? Check the inertia switch in the trunk driver side press the red button in.

Sorry for the bad spelling got fat fingers .my phone spells what it want

I tried to rest it but it was still down

I would say check to see if you get power at the pump when you turn on the key, and then slowly work your way forward (IE Fuel pump relay (in trunk?) Inertia switch (in trunk) and so forth till you find power if there isn't any at the pump itself

I would say check to see if you get power at the pump when you turn on the key, and then slowly work your way forward (IE Fuel pump relay (in trunk?) Inertia switch (in trunk) and so forth till you find power if there isn't any at the pump itself

There is no power at the pump .

mine done the same thing I tapped the switch in the back till it went up then reset it back down worked fine after that

Double check the wiring changes you made when relocating the battery to the trunk. Does other stuff like headlights, chimes and dash indicator lights all work ? Did you mess with the power distribution box to create room for the driver's side turbo ?

David

Double check the wiring changes you made when relocating the battery to the trunk. Does other stuff like headlights, chimes and dash indicator lights all work ? Did you mess with the power distribution box to create room for the driver's side turbo ?

David

Every thing else works

the connector is not getting power to it

then follow the wires. Connector gets power from the inertia switch. Then the power comes up from a harness along the side of the car. If you have the carpet and rear seat out, and drivers seat out, it makes it easier to track wires down.

Back