does this make me a traitor?

stangerbanger

I just bought a te 44 t3/t4 57mm wheel. 63 ar that is a upgraded turbo for a buick grand national:eek: soo, all turbo, turbo and blower, or turbo blower and nitrous??

Last edited:
I just bought a te 44 t3 57mm wheel. 63 ar that is a upgraded turbo for a buick grand national:eek: soo, all turbo, turbo and blower, or turbo blower and nitrous??

Probably just means you think outside the box. Lots of good Turbo guys here to help you figure it out one way or another

Should be good for mid 11's. Guy ran a 4431e( which is basiclly the same as a te44) up to 495rwhp on a 99+ v6 mustang with less than 20pounds of boost.

Any reason not to leave the supercharger on and go compound boost?

Turbo is too small? I think you usually want a big turbo so it doesn't get in the way of the blower.

You use the blower to get the car moving then the turbo adds the extra umph.

No reason with that turbo. It will spool very fast on a mild 3.8. The blower will become a rectriction in the upper rpm's.

John tell the truth..........you've been sneaking some of Todd's purple kool aid haven't you.....:rolleyes:

Well, listening to Todds ideas and bouncing some off of him plus seeing the turbo mustang gain 100 hors:eek:e to the wheels from going from 18.5lbs to 21lbs didnt hurt either! Plus, its kinda embarrassing to have your girlfriend drag my butt up and down the track all day long hahaha

Well, listening to Todds ideas and bouncing some off of him plus seeing the turbo mustang gain 100 hors:eek:e to the wheels from going from 18.5lbs to 21lbs didnt hurt either! Plus, its kinda embarrassing to have your girlfriend drag my butt up and down the track all day long hahaha

Is someone spilling beans he shouldn't?:D

YAH! You're a traitor!!! lol You guys and your turbos. Buy some heads. Then a more effective way of cooling the system and you'll hit 13.5.
( a few other small modifications are required ) ;)
See! that was easy.

YAH! You're a traitor!!! lol You guys and your turbos. Buy some heads. Then a more effective way of cooling the system and you'll hit 13.5.
( a few other small modifications are required ) ;)
See! that was easy.

Well the car (mustang) has a sc motor heads cam and ported 95 blower 10 percent od and a 75 shot runs 13.0 in the heat. 301 to the wheels via nitrous 230 no gas. I want at least 350 no spray if not more lol

Back