Walbro pumps code 95 and IRCM

90whtbrd

Car was ready to run, new HG, rings, rod and main bearings, ARP studs, motor mounts, trans mount,spark plugs, OEM plug wires. Checked all hoses and lines and grounds. Tried to start it and got no fuel to the rail. KOEO test showed code 95 fuel pump problem. Pretty sure it's the fuel pump car sat for the better part of 12 yrs. On KOEO test only got 1 fan speed, having a friend look at wiring and IRCM for possible fuel and fan problem there. My questions are can the fan speed relays and fuel pump relays in the IRCM be isolated and wired outside of the IRCM. The second question is about the walbro fuel pumps at A.P.E. they seem to be the cheapest non ebay units I can find. sorry for the long post.If it weren't for the knowledge I have gained here this car would have been in the auto bone yard long ago, so thank you all.

ape has good parts. I don't know if their pump comes with the right adapter and such. spinningwheels-sc and supercoupeperformance used to and may still carry kits that include the walbro pump, and the right sock filter, and the parts to hook it all up. Worth the price difference.

Probably go with the A.P.E. there is $25 to $36 difference in price with the other two suppliers that I can tell for the same set up. Thanks for the swift reply.

Back