1989 Red on Grey SC Part Out!!!

35ttbirdsc

I had a 1989 SC with red exterior and grey cloth interior. I stripped it apart about 2 years ago and now need to liquidate some inventory. This was a Michigan car but the exterior was in pretty good condition with minimal surface rust. There are two exhaust systems to be sold as well. Call Dave at (734) 657-5886. PM with email addresses for pictures or if you have any questions. All prices are negotiable!!!

Grey Cloth Interior - $250.00
The interior has a couple of small tears in the driver’s seat bolster and a couple of tears in the rear of the headliner, and the carpet is a little rough otherwise in very good condition. All pieces of interior were pulled except for the dashboard which had some cracking. I would like to sell this interior as a near complete set if possible.

The exterior pieces that I am selling are the doors, fenders, bumper covers, and the deck lid.

Fenders - $25.00 for both
Fenders have some surface rust at the bottoms and 1 has a couple of holes in the bottom where the ground effects cover.

Trunk Lid - $75.00
The trunk lid is in very good condition. The only issue is some of the plastic behind the license plate area has been broken off, but has 1 mounting hole for a plate.

Bumper Covers - $65.00 for each
The bumper covers are in fair condition. There are scratches and a couple gouges in front cover and the rear as well. The front is the early cover with SC in the license plate area and has not been used as a front plate mount. This cover also has the cornering lights on the sides.

Doors - $65.00 for each
The doors are quite solid. Some rust at the bottom edges but not much else wrong with them. Passenger mirror was scuffed.

The exhaust systems have some surface rust but can clean up pretty well:

Stock Exhaust System - $50.00
I have a stock 89 SC exhaust for anyone looking to keep or go back stock.

Custom Exhaust System - $125.00 with fuel tank
The other is a custom creation that was designed to be easily removed and free up the back half. Its 2 ¼” down tubes (no catalysts) with a 2 into 1 Flowmaster Y-pipe to be a 3” single pipe designed for a 94-97 gas tank and after the diff splits into 2 Dynomax muffler set for the T-bird kit. The Dynomax mufflers do need to be replaced. It was Marmon flanged at 3 locations for ease of installation.

This custom exhaust includes a 97 T-bird fuel tank to covert 89-93 cars to the center exhaust. This fuel tank has a Walbro high performance fuel pump in it.

Attachments

• Trim Pieces.jpg
    Trim Pieces.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Custom Exhaust.JPG
    Custom Exhaust.JPG
    238.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Stock Exhaust.JPG
    Stock Exhaust.JPG
    261.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Doors.JPG
    Doors.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Trunk Lid.JPG
    Trunk Lid.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 72
Custom Exhaust System - $125.00 with fuel tank
DIBBS! You must be local to me. Where are you at? PM me..

Bob

trunk reflector

Will you sell the trunk reflector ? Looking for one in pretty good shape no holes or scratches. Also looking for a really good drivers side wiper cowl.
need $ plus shipping to 17225 or 21740. which ever is cheaper.

Last edited:
Ground Effects - $100.00 obo
I also just found the ground effects from this car. A little scratched up but otherwise very solid pieces to work with.

Attachments

• Ground Effects.jpg
    Ground Effects.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 63
Back