1989 Thunderbird SC 5 speed

vaprobe87

For sale is my 1989 Ford Thunderbird SuperCoupe. It is a Supercharged 3.8L V6 with a 5 speed transmission. New engine and clutch were put in less than 30K miles ago. I have all the paperwork for the new engine. The car is white with a red interior. Has the stock 16 inch rims with almost new tires. Car is in overall good shape. It has a few dents but nothing major and the clearcoat is peeling. Interior is in good shape except for dash pad and the back tray at the rear window.

Car runs and drives great and has plenty of power. It has a cold air intake on it as well and is running around 10-12 psi of boost. I also have some misc. spare parts to go with the car from the old engine, along with a extra supercharger and intake plenum and a set of all most new stock mufflers from a 2012 Mustang GT.

Looking for trades in small cars or trucks. 5-speeds are greatly prefered but will consider automatics in the right trade. I doubt anyone has one but I would really like another 1989-1992 ford Probe.

Call or text 276-494-6073. I stay up late so you can text at any time. Text prefered due to work schedule but if you call and dont get a answer just leave a voice mail and I will call you back as soon as I can, or just shoot me a PM on here

Location is Abingdon, VA.

5L25G35Me3E33K43Nfc4n20e764a4cf9b1623.jpg

5La5Hd5J43Ge3Fa3Nbc4nb6bed3625a231f44.jpg

IMAG0896.jpg

IMAG0888.jpg

Last edited:
BUMP......

Changed spark plugs a few days ago. Also replaced old faded red carpet on rear package try with NEW black carpet. If all go good I hope to have the mufflers changed out in a few days as well.

Quick question whats with the extra wiring? Is that also a manual brake swap I see?

If you are talking about the extra wires on top of the fan shround, the previous owner said the fan was not coming on so it has been wired to be on when the key is on. As far as the manual brake swap I have no clue LOL I have never messed with the brakes on the car. Everything is exactly how I bought it.

Back