exhaust manifold ?

tmz93sc

my 93 sc is in the shop getting new headgaskets . my mechanic has a set of exhaust manifold gaskets made by victor reinz . he told me he doesnt want to use them because they are to flimsy and wouldnt last. has anybody used these? should i get fel pro instead?

my 93 sc is in the shop getting new headgaskets . my mechanic has a set of exhaust manifold gaskets made by victor reinz . he told me he doesnt want to use them because they are to flimsy and wouldnt last. has anybody used these? should i get fel pro instead?

I am not familar enough with them. I typically use Fel-Pro gasket sets but some of the victor gaskets aren't too bad.

Did you have your cylinder heads resurfaced?

I am not familar enough with them. I typically use Fel-Pro gasket sets but some of the victor gaskets aren't too bad.

Did you have your cylinder heads resurfaced?

yes they were resurfaced. they were in good shape no cracks. new valve seats. funny thing is you couldnt even tell where the headgaskets blew.

the smallest crack in the gasket would do it...

I cant remember, but I think I have victor reinz gaskets on my SC but I have headers...they work just as good as fel pro if not better...depends on mileage only had them on for like 10kmi

Back