89-90 MAF Harness

BirdofPrey97

I need the complete harness that contains the MAF connector. Please let me know what you need for it shipped to 50021.

This is an item in need today, so please have it available to ship.

I need the complete harness that contains the MAF connector. Please let me know what you need for it shipped to 50021.

This is an item in need today, so please have it available to ship.

I have the maf connector with about 8 inches of wire to it. Otherwise that harness includes just about everything on the passenger side, IRCM, EEC, etc...

pm or email me sales@thunderbirdscshop.com

I understand that the harness is pretty much everything on the P-side to the ECC. One is still needed. As far as the maf connector I have a couple of them. ;)

Need the entire harness please. If you have one available please let me know what is needed for it shipped to 50021.

Kyle,

I was helping that kid with that car and he owe's me a rim. He will not return any texts or phone calls I make to him.

aye I keep the 94-95 harnesses, next parts can I get I'll see if it has a full harness not cut up or anything.

all i have for 89-90 are cut ends harnesses.

Maf harness

Would it matter if it is for a five speed or auto? I have one of each, 5 speed from a 89 and a auto from a 90. PM sent

Back