PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 94-95 5 speed

mopar70
08-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Local folks - I am looking to buy a 94 or 95 5 speed in the new england area. Please send me an email if any of you have any interest in selling yours. I'd prefer to buy something running, but I relaize there are not many available locally.

scott_hjelm@hotmail.com

I test drove the one up for sale in Latham, NY (fomerly was in NH), but I'd rather not have all that rust to repair.

90sc35thann
09-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Local folks - I am looking to buy a 94 or 95 5 speed in the new england area. Please send me an email if any of you have any interest in selling yours. I'd prefer to buy something running, but I relaize there are not many available locally.

scott_hjelm@hotmail.com

I test drove the one up for sale in Latham, NY (fomerly was in NH), but I'd rather not have all that rust to repair.

Yeah I was the one that looked at that car while it was local to NH. The rust was terrible. That's why I flew to SC and drove one home. LOL. How much are you looking to spend. That's a big factor.

mopar70
09-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Price wise I am pretty far open, anything up to about $7K. Probably cannot swing $8K unless there is nothing needed (at all), and I manage to convince my wife. Right now I'm trying to finalize a deal for one out in Illinois.

I'm not a fan of buying a car without a test drive, but I cannot afford the time to be flying around the U.S. driving cars. So if something local were an option I'd look into it seriously.

On the other hand, the car I buy will be a weekend toy, so even if I discover what it needs after I own it, it would not be terrible.

SCrazy
09-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Don't give up on local.....a mint 95 5-speed sold out of Hamden a few months ago

Mikessupercoupe
09-12-2012, 07:16 AM
I know of a 94 5spd that may be up for sale. Its rust free and a good driver.
No rust under body kit or floors. It was one of mine. Basically unmolested with a cold air kit only. Car is blue with tan interior. I sold it for $5,500.00. I bought the car from Connecticut 5 or 6 years ago. I seen the car a couple of days ago and it still looks good. Oh yea, it has a big 96-97 cowl hood and head lights.

I sold it to a friend a couple of years ago and he is going through hard times right now. If you are interested let me know and i'll have him get in touch with you.

Mike:D

mopar70
09-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Thanks Mike, but for now I think I'm all set. I closed on the car out in Illinois, and it should be in my driveway next week (also a blue car). If I had your info a week ago, I would have tried to see your friends car.

Thanks for letting me know.
Scott