13" 5x4.25 rotors?

91BLOWNBIRD

where can I find these besides supercoupeperformance? Just want to see what my options are.

slotted are preferred

thanks

99-04 Cobra front rotors from any manufacturer can be used. They come with a 5 x 4.50" pattern and just need a second set of holes drilled to a 5 x 4.25" pattern. There is no standard application for that size rotor with a 4.25" bolt pattern.

I bought my slotted and CAD plated rotors from KVR and redrilled them at work. Here is a link to the LH front rotor.

http://kvrperformance.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=1_6_1022_10260&products_id=11994

David

Last edited:
I just bought some from discbrakesrus.com. Got some calipers too. Haven't arrived yet, so we will see. Supposed to be slotted and drilled 13" 4.25x5 bolt pattern.

Wow, $300 for a pair of rotors. They really have you by the balls with the 4.25 bolt circle.

Perhaps

I have a set of the 13" rotors on my new SC I just got and the previous owner simply got a drill press and elongated the holes inward to fit the 4.25 bolt pattern. We are only talking about and 1/8 -1/4 inch inward on each hole.

I said huh :confused:, then he explained, that since the rotor are hubcentric, all you need to do is elongate the holes so they fit over the studs and the hub centric center keeps it centered with no problems!!

I said oh I see now! They work great and stop on a dime!!

New cobra rotors are somehting like $41 at Autozone! sounds like a plan to me. Caliper are about $60.00. Just have to find the brackets!

So for $202 minus the bracket cost you have Cobra brakes up front and no hub swap needed and can still use a stock T-Bird rotor if ever needed to go back to stock???

For the rear, just redrill the hub for the 4.5 bolt circle, relocation brackets and rotor and have both available on the same hub.

Smitty

yeah I did some searching and as for 4.25 bolt circle its either supercoupeper or discbrakesrus

but yeah $300 is like damn

I have redrilled cobra ebay rotors right now but not sure I like them

might go kvr next

yeah I did some searching and as for 4.25 bolt circle its either supercoupeper or discbrakesrus

but yeah $300 is like damn

I have redrilled cobra ebay rotors right now but not sure I like them

might go kvr next

Here are what the KVR rotors look like after I added the 4.25" set of holes.

attachment.php

David

Hey dudes,

I found these on Ebay. They will redrill for the 5 X 4.25 bolt circle for $15 extra. An entire set front and rear is $300 and the owner is willing to do a group buy for 10 or more purchases. He is figuring out the break downs and will get back to me. Any Interest?

Back