Stuff for sale at the shootout

Mercutio

SCCoA Member
I first made this post in the Shootout parts thread, but wanted to put it here as well. I would much rather prefer to bring these parts to the shootout, but will ship most parts if no one at the shootout wants them (I'm not shipping the seats.)

All parts are used unless specified otherwise. I doubt I'll bring much of this unless people indicate demand ahead of time. All I want is to clean out my garage a bit and help pay for the hotel room, so make me an offer. I'll supply pictures upon request.

Ford Racing 3.27 gears
Iron 3.27 TL pumpkin
4-inch SCP 5-speed aluminum driveshaft $150 obo--SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Spec clutch disc, PP and throwout bearing--SOLD
150-mph SHO speedo (fits 96-97 MN12s)
Tubular shorty headers (probably the old Bill Hull design)
1 set stock late model SC wheels
1 set stock LX fan blades
1 set premium sound speakers
Stock pusher fan
Stock 94 flywheel
Stock 99 Cobra throttle body
Complete set of gray tweed/leather seats--SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Last edited:
I first made this post in the Shootout parts thread, but wanted to put it here as well. I would much rather prefer to bring these parts to the shootout, but will ship most parts if no one at the shootout wants them (I'm not shipping the seats.)

All parts are used unless specified otherwise. I doubt I'll bring much of this unless people indicate demand ahead of time. All I want is to clean out my garage a bit and help pay for the hotel room, so make me an offer. I'll supply pictures upon request.

Ford Racing 3.27 gears
Iron 3.27 TL pumpkin
4-inch SCP 5-speed aluminum driveshaft $150 obo
Spec clutch disc, PP and throwout bearing
150-mph SHO speedo (fits 96-97 MN12s)
Tubular shorty headers (probably the old Bill Hull design)
1 set stock late model SC wheels
1 set stock LX fan blades
1 set premium sound speakers
Stock pusher fan
Stock 94 flywheel
Stock 99 Cobra throttle body
Complete set of gray tweed/leather seats (pics here http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/f.../MN12 parts/ )

How much for the differential and would you consider shipping the unit?

Anything wrong with the drive shaft?

It had some minor rubbing that required shimming of the trans mount and diff housing. I took it out because it's overkill for my needs. You're first in line, but I have a second offer, so let me know. Thanks.

How much for the differential and would you consider shipping the unit?

I don't want to get rich off the thing, but my concern is that shipping it (it's 85 pounds or so) won't be very economical for you. Send me your zip and I'll see if I can get a shipping quote.

Post a price you want for an item and the first to give it take it.

In the case of the driveshaft, that's exactly what's happened. I've listed a price for the driveshaft. Blown38 asked a question first, and I'm giving him first chance. If he declines, I have a PM from another buyer offering to buy it at the listed price. Your post was the third chronological offer for the part.

If you're frustrated over PM vs. posts, I'm sorry. But I'm not auctioning this part off, and I'm not playing buyers against each other. I'm doing this purely in the order people have contacted me. That seems the only fair way to me.

Back